Status
Not open for further replies.

c0dex10h

Reaction score
Dear x10hosting support,

I keep getting this message when I try to log into my control panel:

-------------------------------
There is a problem with your request
We've found that you're connecting with a network proxy, VPN, or Tor, and we're unable to complete your request because of this. Please disable any such service, sign out and back in.

If you believe this decision is a mistake please get in touch on our Community Forums or email support@x10hosting.com. When contacting us via email, please send from your account's contact address, copy the text shown above, and if applicable, include your IP address.

When I contacted the support email, the only response was to "use another network to log into your account":

Michael replied
May 28, 7:13am
Hello,

The network you are using has been detected to be a virtual private network or proxy. We do not allow users to connect to our servers from these types of networks. Please use another network to log into your account.

-Michael

--
Michael Hinkle
support@x10hosting.com

C0dex10 sent a message
May 27, 11:09am
Hello, I'm getting this message when I attempt to log into my control panel:

"We've found that you're connecting with a network proxy, VPN, or Tor,
and we're unable to complete your request because of this. Please
disable any such service, sign out and back in."

I don't use a VPN or a proxy, etc so I'm not sure what the issue is
currently (as I only log in from this computer, and nothing has changed
on my end), but if you could look into it and get it resolved, it would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
c0de.

I don't use a proxy, VPN, or Tor. My computer is connected to my router, my router is connected to my DSL modem, and I connect via DSL to my ISP.

My ISP assigns dynamic IP's, not static, so no doubt you'll see various IP's, sometimes from different cities depending on what block of IP's I get an IP assigned from (as the ISP offers their service across various cities in the region, and they set the geo-location of the block of IP's to certain cities, however, when being assigned an IP, I am simply assigned one from a random city, as the city I am from does not have a block of IP's with a geo-location assigned to it).

If you do a domain/network lookup (https://centralops.net/co/domaindossier.aspx) on whatever IP's I am connected from you'll see my ISP's company name, and their website address, and if you look at their website, you'll indeed see that they are my ISP, and not some proxy, VPN, or Tor.

Please, I need someone to look into this matter, as I literally cannot "disable any such service, sign out and back in" or "use another network to log into your account" as I do not use any such service, and this is my home internet that I use to log into my account.

Sincerely,
c0de

Status
Not open for further replies.