Threatened deactivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattinso

Reaction score
I just received a "Final Notice" for account inactivity warning. Why? I've logged into the accounts at least 3-4 times in the past 30 days, last time June 19th or 20th.

Is there a problem with my logins?

gourmetg

Reaction score
I've also seen flaky behavior with the Inactivity Warnings. In my case, I actually haven't logged in for 30 days but sometimes I get an "Account Inactivity Warning" or an "Account Inactivity Final Warning", but other times I'm just "Suspended" and have to do the "Unsuspend".

Easy enough, but just wondering why I don't always get a "Warning" first. It seems like the "Warning" messages aren't reset after I log in. For example, after the 1st 30 days I get a "Warning" (then log in), then after the next 30 days I only get a "Final Warning" (then log in), and then after yet another 30 days I get no "Warning" of any kind and just get an "Account Suspension" email and have to "Unsuspend".

Any ideas, or is this some kind of bug? Looking back through my x10Hosting emails I see a pattern of "Inactivity Warning", followed by "Final Warning" (30 days later), and then "Account Suspension" (yet another 30 days later) - even though I've logged in immediately after each warning...

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.