Titan Quest

Goran

Reaction score
Does enyone play this game!? I got it along time but my sistem can't get it to work!

After a long time my friend help me to get it run and now i help you who like this game (but don't have a machine of computer) to work fine!
First thing after install all and patch's, one more thing it's to create an chracter (do it all don't forget something). Now go to My Documents\My Games\Titan Quest\Settings and open a txt file named options and do this:
dayNightCycle = false
shadows = false
save it after change!

It's little thing but it help much on older computer and if you want daynightcycle you can leave it true! So main thing that every of that thing can be on ot off (true/false).

Every of you who have a peoblem to play multyplayer can use one good and nice program for it Hamachi a virtual lan maker! the basic is free but if you want you can buy it. One more thing it's you must know it's that it won't work at new version and you must get older one!

LIKE THIS ONE ( I PUT IT SOO YOU DON'T LOOSE YOUR MIND TRYING GET IT)

Soo that will be all from now, im not some fanatic player but i realy like too play nice game whit friends and loosing some of the time! You post your pictures and other from a game and help each other like i help some of you.
SEE YAA (I MUST GO NAP AND TOMOROW TO WORK, BE GOOD AND NICE :biggrin:)

Attachments

• HamachiSetup-1.0.1.1-en.rar
    852.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

t2t2t

Reaction score
Hamachi is only needed if you don't have open ports, but it still needs at least 1 open port to use.