Too Many Requests The requested URL has reached its request limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmcarpet

Reaction score
I was updating my website with some content through FTP, everything was going good until I went to test the pages and found the css wasn't displaying the page properly, then I get this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Too Many Requests
The requested URL has reached its request limit.

Please wait a moment before trying your request again.

ReqID: 81685053680322429 • IP: 76.127.47.254 Security by Cachewall
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I added a line to my .htaccess that was supposed to turn off browser caching, but it's still broken....

The links on the mangled page still reflect some of the old links, it works for about 3 pages then I get the too many requests popup again....
edit....It does the same thing with chrome, firefox, ie and safari, on my phone and laptop...my url is "NMcarpet.com" click three or more links and it will give the same flag...
Thanks, I know you guys are the best at what you do!

Last edited:

nmcarpet

Reaction score
I was updating my website with some content through FTP, everything was going good until I went to test the pages and found the css wasn't displaying the page properly, then I get this:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Too Many Requests

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I added a line to my .htaccess that was supposed to turn off browser caching, but it's still broken....

The links on the mangled page still reflect some of the old links, it works for about 3 pages then I get the too many requests popup again....

Too Many Requests

edit....It does the same thing with chrome, firefox, ie and safari, on my phone and laptop...my url is "NMcarpet.com" click three or more links and it will give the same flag...

Looks like I've resolved the problem...(sort of)...it's not acting as weird, still flags on occasion , just not as much.
The .htaccess file was setup to open index.php, index.cgi then index.html...my site uses *.htm not *.php or *.html, (it's a xara designer thing) so, I think it may have been the only way to excape was to flag the page...not the best way to document an error, but it is what it is, right? If I'm just working around a known issue, please fix it for me. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.