TOS Update

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Please take a moment to review the TOS located here http://www.x10hosting.com/tos.php

Some things I'd like to point out. You may not host copyrighted material at ALL, I do not care if you bought it, own the CD, the movie, or whatever. It can not be hosted. You may not transfer your account to someone else, you may not give acccess to your account to someone else. I don't care if your aunt's son's dog's dentist put those copyrighted files on your site. You are responsible for it.

You are only allowed 1 account. If we catch you with multiple accounts they will all be terminated no questions asked.

You now have *1* week to get a working site with ads up. We are going to be much more strict with suspension of accounts. If you are caught violating any of our terms you can be terminated, if you're not terminated you will be suspended for an undefined amount of days with the minimum being 4.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Yep I hope people get a chance to read this. It will make things so much easier.

Vietkid58

Reaction score
you might want to send an email to all members about this since you don't require people to visit the forums...

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
The email has or should have already been sent to everyone. Thank you for your concern.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. This dose not apply to me but thanks for the update!

hellomyfriends

Reaction score
Thank Corey for ur update !

"The email has or should have already been sent to everyone. Thank you for your concern"

May be the e mail havn't been sent !

dsfreak

Reaction score
Cool, I am happy about the strictness of some new rules. Keep it up Corey

n4tec

Reaction score
Corey, thanx for the update.. it is short and straight to the point..

figaro

Reaction score
Corey said:
You are only allowed 1 account. If we catch you with multiple accounts they will all be terminated no questions asked.

i think technically i fall under this statement. i've created two accounts using this link http://www.x10hosting.com/cpanel_plans.php the first one by mistake. and the other is my good acount i'll pm you the details corey sorry for my ignorance and i hpoe you won't delete my account. my good account that is.