{TV Show} Call For Help

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Does anyone watch the show Call For help 2.0 on G4Techtv With leo laporte? it's only available in canada but you can download it via torrents. It is the greatest technology show! mainly because of my hero Leo Laporte!!

Tyler

Last edited:

Rhianna

Reaction score
Next time bracket your title {TV Show} Call for Help.

I saw your post title and was worried that something had happened.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ohh i know it sucks so bad and now its back to just plain old G4 so there is no tech what so ever, just in canada :(

Chris

Reaction score
Yeah G4 is annoying, lol. No, it just sucks.

I didn't get TechTV and don't get G4. I just came across it while staying at a hotel. I saw The Screen Savers and it was awesome. Now that they have merged with G4, The Screen Savers has a stupid website where you can't find anything. They told you tons of information about new products and software, etc.

Well, now I have http://digg.com. :)

luegames

Reaction score
Auvee said:
I used to watch Call For Help before the merger with G4. I hate G4 with a passion, they had to kill TechTv =(.

-Auvee B.

Agreed

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Chris said:
Yeah G4 is annoying, lol. No, it just sucks.

I didn't get TechTV and don't get G4. I just came across it while staying at a hotel. I saw The Screen Savers and it was awesome. Now that they have merged with G4, The Screen Savers has a stupid website where you can't find anything. They told you tons of information about new products and software, etc.

Well, now I have http://digg.com. :)

Digg.com is a great site!

prasys

Reaction score
I used to watch with Chris and Leo back then..Was a great show..I love the TSS with Patrick Norton and other stuff..G4 sucks and they killed TechTV..Again its a good show

Next time , please post a link aswell

So for those of you who do not have G4TechTV Visit

www.g4techtv.com/callforhelp

For more Tips and Tricks..Do not forget to register The Newsletter aswell

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I have to agree it used to be a good show(I watched it all the time) but g4 did kill it. Its to bad to because there are so few good tv shows about tech.