Unable to access my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

thairsto

Reaction score
I get this page after I login. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, I have never posted in this forum. So, please forgive me if this is posted incorrectly.
upload_2020-2-25_8-28-50.png

cjptomas80

Reaction score
Are you sign-up for a new account? Sign-ups have been temporarily closed until further notice from the staff due to it may create a new problem on top of currently fixing post-migration.

thairsto

Reaction score
I'm not trying to create a new account. I went to the login page and entered my email and password and that's the screen I get. My account is suspended due to inactivity and the email stated I need to login in order to request an unsuspension. So, I'm not sure if this has something to do with it. Thanks for your help!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The account was removed in early december after having been suspended for 21 days. Right now there is nothing to reactivate, and since new signups aren't currently accepted all you can do is wait for them to be turned back on. I do not have an eta on that unfortunately, I know some parts of the backend is a bit behind on coding though.

Status
Not open for further replies.