Unable to login to directadmin/ cPanel

audioas2

Reaction score
I log into https://x10hosting.com/sso/main with no problems.
When I click the "Open cPanel" button I am met with the following page.
--
Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry
--
I have read through some of the other forum posts and I am not using a VPN, have not attempted to login with incorrect username/password combos recently, and have tried using a username to login instead of an email.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
to many failed login attempts will cause your ip to be blocked.
staff will need to check if you were blocked.
i would suggest not trying to login again until they reply to your post.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you please try again? Some users were having an issue as the SSL certificate was expired.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoke a bit with Corey on this last night, he was looking into it but by the time I had to leave the computer the problem was not resolved.

Far as we can tell it only affects x11 (that's where reports come in from at least). It should work by going to http://x11.x10hosting.com:2222 as a temporary solution. This would be directly to the server and is NOT going to mark your account as active.

The DA login does NOT take e-mail address, it takes the username you can see once your logged into the SSO panel. The password should be the same as you use on the main login. In some cases though they do not match, often due to some special characters not properly syncing, if this is the case using the "forgotten password" can sort it out if you set it to something without special chars.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I just got word the login problem on x11 should be sorted, and it worked properly for my test account just now as well.

audioas2

Reaction score
It works now, thanks!

Also, thank you for keeping x10 up and running. No other host allows us to do so much with a free account.

king.semsem80

Reaction score
Currently experiencing this problem. Firefox initially told me some certificate expired on 21 March (today) and once I clicked to accept the risk and continue, I'm now in a loop of
Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

king.semsem80

Reaction score
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information fromx13.x10hosting.com(for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@king.semsem80
normally its best to start a new post when you have a problem.
staff does not normally monitor posts that have already been answered.
it might take a while for them to reply.