Unexpected advertisements on my wordpress site

Taha117

Reaction score
Hi i posted this message in the ticket system but still ahvent recived a reply. If you can help please do. This site is powered by wordpress, although i doubt it is related to wordpress. Still im not a master of these things so what i think doesnt matter to much.

----

HELP please my new site http://anime321.x10hosting.com/ may have some sort of virus or something. Its nothing that id expect to infect your computer but just incase after you visit it delete you browsing history. It seems to display ads in words in paragraphs automaticly, only when you are logged in... on the homepage when you click the open/clsoe button on right... Please tell me that this is a new advertisment from x10hostign cuz to test it i cliked it and the URL that opens up has the x10hosting link and it says refferer in the link, but it lasts only a second so thats all i could catch.

Please if you know more about this tell me about it and if you can fix it please do it if your an admin or if you know anything please tell me , thanks

VPmase

Reaction score
Internet Explorer does that. It never happens to me in Firefox.

Taha117

Reaction score
Wait but IE has never done that to me before... why start now, somthing trigered it, it wasnt a random thing.(most likely)...anyways it hasnt showed up since yesterday and im gona check today an post back later