Unsuspend button did not work (free account Suspended for inactivity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pslat

Reaction score
Hi My account was suspended for inactivity so I logged in via https://x10hosting.com/sso/login and was presented with the Unsuspend button which I clicked (as I have done in the past). My account is still suspended after 1 hour and logging in gives me the message below with no unsuspend option.

Any help on what to do would be appreciated,
Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Suspension Reason
Your immediate attention is necessary to resolve this suspension.

Date: 2017-04-21 05:42:29

You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you sign into the x10Hosting website at least once every month to keep your account active. You're able to unsuspend yourself immediately from our website.

The Next Step
We're removing the suspension now. Please standby and reload the page in 1 minute.

x10Hosting, LLC
-----------------------------------------------------------

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I've pushed the unsuspension through from my end, your account should be good to go momentarily.

pslat

Reaction score
I've pushed the unsuspension through from my end, your account should be good to go momentarily.
Great Anna, thank you for your help, the account is unsuspended now.

nbedford96

Reaction score
I have the same thing today
Suspension Reason
Your immediate attention is necessary to resolve this suspension.

Date: 2017-04-17 05:43:29

You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you sign into the x10Hosting website at least once every month to keep your account active. You're able to unsuspend yourself immediately from our website.

The Next Step
We're removing the suspension now. Please standby and reload the page in 1 minute.

I tried to unsuspend it myself, but its stuck now for 1 hour more

ps. if I need to post a new thread for this, please let me know

bigsprin

Reaction score
I have the same issue with 2 of my accounts, this one and the one with username 'naebyob'. They are both stuck on the same 'We're removing the suspension now. Please standby and reload the page in 1 minute' message. Can you please unsuspend them both?

raulg

Reaction score
Hello.

I am having the same issue. I clicked the button to remove the suspension about 4 hours ago, and still suspended. Please remove the suspension from your side. Thanks.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I've gone through and unsuspended all accounts from posters after Anna was here; in the future though we would strongly recommend making your own topics, as it is far easier to track - we have a much lower chance of missing someone if there's individual topics for each :)

Closing this down to prevent additional replies so we don't miss any.

Status
Not open for further replies.