Update

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We've decided to release the new version of the forums prior to releasing the new site. We are still working very hard on the new site though. Having the forums setup this way should make it easier to navigate and find needed information.

We have also disabled the support forums and will be trying out a new ticket system. This should make it easy for users to track their support requests and get help more efficiently. You will see the new options over on the left. Also, don't be afraid to use the search in the upper left hand corner :)

We are aware of a few small bugs with the skin that we will work on getting fixed over the next few days. None of the bugs were major enough to warrant the delay of the release.

If you notice anything out of the ordinary with the forums or have any suggestions please let us know.

Thanks!

x10 Administration Team

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Very nice ^^ !!!

Thanks Corey and Admins :)

salu2

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Awesome template!
I can't wait to see the new x10!
Keep up the good work Corey and other admins and mods who are helping! :biggrin:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice new Design Corey. The new skin actually fixed a glitch with my avatar (a white line appearing above it, when my image should have been transparent, which it is).

Scott B

Reaction score
Wow. At first when I saw the new design I was like...omgomgomg what happened? Then I realized the new design was pretty cool. Anyhow, its all going to take a while to get used to.
Nice work guys!

Last edited:

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Great news Corey.
Normally i like Options at Right side but, i'll try get used to left :p

The Topic/posts is damn nice but its weird the topic list.
Well, everything new is hard to get used to and to accept in our minds, since we like things the way we learned to avoid thinking... damn lazy brain :p

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
i like it a lot better than the old one. cool.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
ps.: a good thing to be might be align the "QUOTE" "MULTIQUOTE" and "QUICKREPLY" to bottom. Then, even if post is little, it will not be stick up and a lot of white space below

Perfect7

Reaction score
It seems awesome actually... It'll take some time to get used to though...

dirtracer36

Reaction score
Very nice job. However, is there a way to make the left side menu "show"/"not show"?

Reason being is alot of folks don't have a 24" monitor, I am on a 17" and I have to scroll to the right every page now.
Or is there an option in here to adjust the size? I know your still working on it, thought i'd throw this in here now.

I will still come here either way, cuz
x10hosting.com = best free hosting without a doubt !!!

tondopie

Reaction score
I must say this new skin is definately an improvement! It's... pretty damn sexy...

freenetter

Reaction score
I love it! Nice and clean, slick and a lovely design refresh from the boring old theme. Well done!

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score
Wow.. i wanna know who designed this.. its awesome, like i have forums.x10hosting.com set as my home page, when this loaded, I was like holy crow, this looks awesome!!