Update

eliasr

Reaction score
mmm... well...

i think this new theme is...

new...

Always a change makes some confusion but, finally is fine.

Congratulations for the new face and very thanks for the hard work.

D-MaN

Reaction score
I am VERY much liking this new skin! Good choice x10 team.

Last edited by a moderator:

parkourmumbai

Reaction score
The new look of the forums is pretty damn cool!

Once again, I'd like to profusely thank you Corey, for everything on this website that you've made available to us. Your free hosting service rocks! So does your support, although your service itself is so great, and virtually flawless, that I've almost never had the need to call on support in the first place. ;)

catz154

Reaction score
Love the new skin! thanks so much for being such a great place. Can't wait to see the new site!

cbbadmin

Reaction score
Very nice job. However, is there a way to make the left side menu "show"/"not show"?

Reason being is alot of folks don't have a 24" monitor, I am on a 17" and I have to scroll to the right every page now.
Or is there an option in here to adjust the size? I know your still working on it, thought i'd throw this in here now.

I will still come here either way, cuz
x10hosting.com = best free hosting without a doubt !!!

I agree, normally the screen would be fine, if I were just looking at the forums. But once I get inside a thread so I can read it the screen is stretched way over and I have to scroll right. This is caused by the ridiculously sized banners that some people have in their signatures (*cough*MODERATORS AND THEIR DAMN SERVER ALERT BANNERS*cough*)

There should be a restriction put in place at x10 for how wide your banners in your signature can be.

moltes

Reaction score
Very nice design, it really rocks !
The last was great, but this one is better :biggrin: