Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhahoney

Reaction score
If your server has hit 100% on the third pass and you are missing files please submit a ticket via the ticket system stating what server you were on and what files are missing. If you do not specify which files we will just restore them all and it will overwrite anything you have on there.

ONLY SUBMIT A TICKET IF YOUR SERVER HAS HIT 100% ON THE THIRD PASS, I WILL BAN YOU FROM THE SUPPORT SYSTEM AND YOU WILL NOT BE HELPED IF YOU SUBMIT A TICKET BEFORE YOUR SERVER HAS FINISHED IT'S 3RD PASS. WE HAVE THOUSANDS OF ACCOUNTS TO PROCESS AND WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO WASTE ON THIS.

I'm missing the files. Originally my server was absolut and now it is lotus. So, I "IF YOUR SERVER" == absolut or lotus ? Should I submit a ticket?

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you were originally on absolut, then yes submit a ticket because it's 100% passed on all 3 passes.

newatthis

Reaction score
Ok, so I just started working on my x10hosting site yesterday, and it's slow progress because I'm getting all these Network Time Out errors.

I realize there are problems with the system, and the crew is spending their Sunday working on it (Thanks), but can someone please reassure me that this is not typical for x10hosting? This will get better, right?

By the way, I'm on the lotus server.

Thanks.
Steve.

jhahoney

Reaction score
Ok, so I just started working on my x10hosting site yesterday, and it's slow progress because I'm getting all these Network Time Out errors.

I realize there are problems with the system, and the crew is spending their Sunday working on it (Thanks), but can someone please reassure me that this is not typical for x10hosting? This will get better, right?

Thanks.
Steve.

Yes, It will get better, a lot better. I've been using x10 for over an year now, and tell you -- it rocks. There has been no issues with me since I opened my account last summer. Its just the admins are trying to improve things that its getting a bit uneasy at this time, but I'm sure it'll be worth it.
No need to worry, you won't find a better host.

Regards,
Shantanu Tushar

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score

Thanks.
Steve.

Yes, things will get better. The accounts on Lotus (the same type of work is being performed on 3 other servers as well) are being moved to a new, better server.

During this the load on the servers involved is a lot higher then normal, that will unfortunately cause problems for users, such as slow load times and servers temporary being unreachable.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
the lotus has been barely operational for me :(

Your account may still be on the old Lotus server, so when yours is moved you should also experience a boost in performance.

Also remember that copying and transferring all accounts produces extra stress for the servers during the process witch may cause them to be slower then usual, or even unresponsive at times.

botbg

Reaction score
Lotus HTTP seems to be down, the Cpanel works, just Apache isn't working...

wild_korun

Reaction score
it kinda works, my clan homesite comes up superfast

but the forums dont load, LOL

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We don't need updates as to what works and doesn't work here. Things will be on and off until we completely finish the transfers. We still have things to modify and configure on the new servers and plenty of issues from the move to clear up.

I will create a new thread in the news section when everything on our side is done and you can expect normal service levels again.

All transfers should be complete by the end of tomorrow. We have already started tackling transfer issues from Absolut and will continue to do so with the other servers as they finish up.

-Corey

bobgalka

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I will create a new thread in the news section when everything on our side is done and you can expect normal service levels again.

-Corey

That's a great idea... I have been checking the forums and each message seems conflict the the previous... (not yours, but just the general comments... ) For example I am on Absolutex10 and some replys say that Absolute is working %100 and some say NOT.... I still have major issues, but will wait till I see your ALL Clear post and complain then is I still have problems... Coming from an IT background I am well aware of what you have been going thru this past week and I just want to say Thanks...

Your efforts and all those helping you are much appreciated.

Bob

mtyler7807

Reaction score
To all that are worried, I was reassured through my ticket that everything will be ok. This is the first real problem that I have had. I have been with them for over two years. I sent them paying customers and they love the hosting compared to the other hosting companies prices. And since they added frontpage to the free accounts just make it even better. So just be patient. :)

flsbflsb

Reaction score
WOOHOO!! Stoli is done! Now I am on Starka! Thanks guys! Transition went smoothly for me. Props for speed. Just think guys, you are already more than halfway done with it all. Afterwords, take a trip to vegas or something. :roflwerd:

blue_earth

Reaction score
I'm a little confused... When I tried to access http://www.windowspda.info/wp-admin today, instead of going to the dashboard, it lists the files in the directory. Also, many files are missing in this directory. I tried uploading the missing files again but then I got this error:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_reset_vars() in /home/winpda/public_html/wp-admin/includes/admin.php on line 39"
I also checked Cossacs Status: 75% done... Could this be because of this?
I'm sorry to have bothered you if that is the case :)

(Note: My blog http://www.windowspda.info seems to be working somehow)

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
Yes, It's likely that the problem you're experiencing are caused by the incomplete transfer. Please wait until the transfer is complete, then if you are still getting the error you may open a support ticket.

kuarkon

Reaction score
are the nameservers the same as they was? or they are changed? Because my site isn`t working at all and my domain name is pointed to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
are the nameservers the same as they was? or they are changed? Because my site isn`t working at all and my domain name is pointed to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

Nameservers are the same, sites may go offline temporarily while the server moves are being completed, if your site is offline and your server transfer has completed its 3rd pass then please create a support ticket.

kuarkon

Reaction score
i have submit a ticket. Now i have to wait until someone reply to me...i hope it will be soon because i`m trying to see if it works every 5-10 minutes...:))

Status
Not open for further replies.