*Updated* Forum Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkenny

Reaction score
Rules for SD&D
Graphics & WebdesignProgramming HelpScripts & 3rd Party AppsReview My SiteTutorials

Well, compwhizii was never a mod of this section and no longer staff. So, I decided to update this thread myself (Soki).

What should be in SD&D > Scripts & 3rd Party Apps?
Anything about CMS'es, blogs, gallerys and etc.,

This place is for getting help on your CMS'es, blogs, or any other things you may have installed to your webspace (e.g. Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, Moveable Type, Coppermine)

This place is not

for graphic or site design, or any site template discussion go to Graphics & Webdesign (If you need help on how to do this or that on Photoshop or how to do a template for your bulletin board)

for problems with coding languages (such as HTML/CSS/PHP) go to the programming forum

for reviewing your site template or your site go to Review my Site (this includes any templates)

for posting a tutorial/looking for a tutorial go to Tutorials

Ok, What are the rules of this forum?

The x10 Rules of course!

Terms of Serivce
How to get support
Things you should read before posting
IRC Support Chat for X10

There are not really any special rules for this forum.
But don't get on any staff member's bad side, especially mine, because personally I hate giving infractions. Your topic may also be closed if your problem is solved. This does not mean it's a bad topic or anything, it's just that your problem has been solved and we just want to avoid anyone else rebumping up the topic. (It gets a little spammy per say)

Thank you for reading,

Soki
x10 Forum Mod :]
If you have any questions about any of the SD&D rules, you are allowed to PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathan H

Reaction score
Re: Please read these rules!!!

I would like to add an extra rule to this list because everything else is so nicely worded.

RULE: Stay on topic.
For example if people are posting about Internet Explorer having an issue, do NOT post "Get Firefox".

Status
Not open for further replies.