[Urgent Help] Can anyone helpme whit Font Format in PHP? I can pay whit credits ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi i only need a simple solution, i need add glow in the font, the glow need be balck and from 1px ^^

I have this php code:
PHP:
$format = (10, 0, "tahoma.ttf", $text)
So i dont know how or where add the glow and it propieties

The first user that giveme the correct code i send 100 credits if the code works ^^

Thankyou for helpme ^^

grettings
salu2

woiwky

Reaction score
Re: [Urgent Help] Can anyone helpme whit Font Format in PHP? I can pay whit credits ^

I'm rather confused with what you're talking about. The code you provided isn't valid php code. To me, it looks like part of a call to imagettfbbox() since that's the only function I can think of which takes a ttf file as an argument, and those other values in that order as well.

So from that, I assume that you mean for php to generate a text image with a black glow of 1px around the text. Sort of like an outline? Tell me if this is close to what you had in mind:

blackglow2ex1.png

If so, then I'll need more information about how/where you want to apply this effect to create an example that applies to you.

If not, then please try to explain the exact effect that you want. It may perhaps be better to accomplish it with photoshop or css.

Ah, I just read this post. Now I understand what you're trying to do. I'll see what I can do about that.

Alright, how does this look:

staffdx7.png

That may be as close as I can get with php to the photoshop glow. It's hard to outline text that small and keep it clear. I had to switch to tahoma bold. If it's good enough, I'll make a form for users to enter custom text and send the script to you.

Last edited:

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: [Urgent Help] Can anyone helpme whit Font Format in PHP? I can pay whit credits ^

omg thankyou very much ^^

grettings
salu2

woiwky

Reaction score

Alright, I just sent you the download link and information on what you may need to change. I've improved on it quite a bit since I made that first one. I think it turned out pretty good ;-). Tell me if you have any problems with it.

Last edited:

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score

Thankyou very much and how he sendme the script i send you some credits ^^

I Close Topic

salu2

Status
Not open for further replies.