(Urgent) I cannot read my email, My forum is no longer working

Status
Not open for further replies.

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
A few months ago, the space allotted for my website changed from 500 MB to unlimited. I didn't abuse this in any way however I was less conservative with my space consumption.

About a week ago, the space allotted shifted back to 500 MB and it claims I am at 523 MB, and will not let me log onto my email. At about the same time, all of my phpBB3 tables corrupted. Doing a database restore did not fix anything.

I also noticed (although I wasn't paying close attention) that the server was recently changed from (I think orloff) to skyy. I don't know if these are related but I am much more concerned about my forums and my email account. I deleted more than 100 MB off of my server but the change has not been reflected in my server stats though it has been more than 24 hours.

Also, I am no longer allowed to open support tickets even though I pay for my server.

My credit card has expired but I still have at least 3 months left on my subscription. I don't know if any of this helps and I don't know what is related but I would like to address all of these problems quickly.

Thank you. (account: mike, site: landingzone.x10hosting.com)

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
A few months ago, the space allotted for my website changed from 500 MB to unlimited. I didn't abuse this in any way however I was less conservative with my space consumption.

About a week ago, the space allotted shifted back to 500 MB and it claims I am at 523 MB, and will not let me log onto my email. At about the same time, all of my phpBB3 tables corrupted. Doing a database restore did not fix anything.

I also noticed (although I wasn't paying close attention) that the server was recently changed from (I think orloff) to skyy. I don't know if these are related but I am much more concerned about my forums and my email account. I deleted more than 100 MB off of my server but the change has not been reflected in my server stats though it has been more than 24 hours.

Also, I am no longer allowed to open support tickets even though I pay for my server.

My credit card has expired but I still have at least 3 months left on my subscription. I don't know if any of this helps and I don't know what is related but I would like to address all of these problems quickly.

Thank you. (account: mike, site: landingzone.x10hosting.com)

Since you're a premium user, you should be able to open a ticket by logging in at http://clients.x10hosting.com/

Are you having trouble logging in here? What happens if you try to open a ticket here: https://clients.x10hosting.com/submitticket.php

And yes, it seems like Orloff got moved to Skyy: https://clients.x10hosting.com/announcements.php?id=77

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
My email is working again and it's no longer telling me that I am not allowed to submit support tickets. I will handle the rest through that. Thank you.

edit: sorry, I forgot how to close these

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.