usefull ad's

conmark

Reaction score
I think i know a way to make supporting x10 fun and useful. If there was an X10 Hit counter then i'd keep it at top, where my counter is on my site. It could say on the graphic shell with diffrent kinds of numbers to give some freedom to match sites better.

I hate counters that have
Dental Doctors
or
Bob's Online Store
underneath them...

I'd love to help advertise something USEFUL and something that i actually like.

conmark

Reaction score
NOT YOU!
I mean the x10 ads
that we need on the site

n4tec

Reaction score
the x10 ads are linking to useful sites like x10, wisesubmit, some designer site who is designing elementfx and one of the admins game site's... Isn't that useful or what?

ironcross77

Reaction score
Quite useful. But can you tell me how to put the ad where it is in the x10 site

n4tec

Reaction score
ironcross77 said:
Quite useful. But can you tell me how to put the ad where it is in the x10 site

the x10 image is on the right and then the ads code on the left... but the ad code must be put on the same line as the image link... :grin:

dsfreak

Reaction score
I like the banners, if you don't like them, then downgrade to x10 advanced. Also, if you don't like the banners, pay to put one of yours in.

limelight

Reaction score
Your site doesn't seem to be taking up alot of space so you should just downgrade to x10 advanced. It only requires the text thing now.

conmark

Reaction score
lol i use static, but i'm just saying that i'd even use a x10 counter with my static account even if i diddnt need to!

I'm not complaining about the ads, i'm saying make it so that we want to and not just need to.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Just need to what? If you are getting great hosting from this site a banner is nothing to 2500 mb disk space and t he bandwith

conmark

Reaction score
I KNOW! WHERE DID I COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BANNER! i'm saying make some that can help us too, not git rid of the system now. More ads mean more visits, and i'd love to PUT MORE IF THEY HAD A COUNTER!

god I KNOW ITS A GOOD DEAL, this is just s suggestion! when did I 1ce dis the banners?

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
Wat if we did the add thing where you get (not actuall amounts just giving example) every 100 times someone clicks on the add the owner of the site gets ten cents, cuz if the add or banner is of x10, that means more people comin here, just thinkin outloud.
-Reich