User Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

hipro1

Reaction score
I've always liked that kind of features in a forum. The reward feature is also a very nice, interesting and motivating one. Hope to achieve the top rank one day :D

playminigames

Reaction score
Next goal form addict only a long ways to go, thanks corey for the amazing service and the great rewards system that you have here at the forums. :)

Good Luck everyone!

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I just need to get a bit more active in the free support section!
Edit:
it would be a good idea to add the ability to close threads in the free hosting section. This is quite useful as sometimes the problem has a short and simple answer, and there is no need for the question to continue on.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you make it so it shows the amount of rep we have next to the little bump thing?

kkenny

Reaction score
So basically we have a community level support system, a rpg with stats on the forum, various awards.
I'm getting lost in coreys mastermind plan

arkansas

Reaction score
Well I just made my 5th post so I guess I am a registered user now. Although I reckon it will take awhile to make it to forum addict @ 300 posts! :lol:

kkenny

Reaction score
Haha, it's going to take a lot for me to get to my 2,000 posts ;)

xav0989

Community Support
Reaction score
So basically we have a community level support system, a rpg with stats on the forum, various awards.
I'm getting lost in coreys mastermind plan
Corey has multiple plans to take over the world (along with ichwar), one of them is to confuse us through working at multiple levels!
Edit:
I am pretty excited, I am 2 rep and 20 posts away from Community Advocate

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
I am... 4 rep away from Community Advocate. I had almost 200 rep before the wipe :(((((

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I am... 4 rep away from Community Advocate. I had almost 200 rep before the wipe :(((((

That was invalid rep gained from a "rep club". Now you need legit reputation.

xav0989

Community Support
Reaction score
Just for the sake of keeping the people updated, I'm at 2 posts and 2 rep from community advocate.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Just for the sake of keeping the people updated, I'm at 2 posts and 2 rep from community advocate.

Your two posts will obviously come quickly, but the problem with reputation is that people just don't know how important it is, and don't spend the time to do it (or don't even know how to).

xav0989

Community Support
Reaction score
Your two posts will obviously come quickly, but the problem with reputation is that people just don't know how important it is, and don't spend the time to do it (or don't even know how to).

I know, sadly newcomers will not know off their head the importance of reputation (even if it's in our sigs), and well I don't want to receive all my rep from a rep club.

Oh, and I'm starting to think that the introduction forum should have post count enabled (could have had about 8 posts + credits + rep (maybe) ).

kkenny

Reaction score
Rep clubs are illegal, nevertheless.
Reputation builds up slowly. We need a Reputate button like the Thanks one.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Rep clubs are illegal, nevertheless.
Reputation builds up slowly. We need a Reputate button like the Thanks one.

Reputation usually builds up slowly, but I got a nice surprise a few days ago when I was +repped eight times overnight. I thought there was a bug in the reputation system, and believed that one person's +rep gave me eight points, but then realized that different threads were listed in the "Recent Reputation" area in my User Control Panel.

kkenny

Reaction score
Haha, that's good for you. I gained like. So much rep for my helpful posts in the Free Hosting Support section, and also the rep club gave me some decent rep, I was like the top 10 people for rep before the wipe :D

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Haha, that's good for you. I gained like. So much rep for my helpful posts in the Free Hosting Support section, and also the rep club gave me some decent rep, I was like the top 10 people for rep before the wipe :D

Can't people still get some decent reputation using behind-the-scenes reputation clubs? Even though they wouldn't be as large scale as the ones people used to participate in, people would still end up getting illegitimate reputation. Maybe moderators can do random reputation checks in their free time to make sure the posts that are +repped are actually helpful, and the reasons provided make sense. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.