uShop

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I mean 3500 excuse me, but dont you have to have 3500 points for ad free hosting right? well then you get the ad free hosting and move to the business server? but only for 6 months right? then you have to gte 3500 points ( if your corporate) to renew. thats waht im saing

NewFuture

Reaction score
this is a bit random, i have lost what we are on about, u pay for 6 months get moved to biz server then u pay again for six months saty on biz server

ohh... jus noticeds your post, if you get the 3500 pint ad free hosting for 6 months does this move you to biz server?

chaganlal1

Reaction score
NewFuture said:
this is a bit random, i have lost what we are on about, u pay for 6 months get moved to biz server then u pay again for six months saty on biz server

ohh... jus noticeds your post, if you get the 3500 pint ad free hosting for 6 months does this move you to biz server?

thats what i am asking!

NewFuture

Reaction score
yes i understand now so your saying if you do get moved to biz server when you purchase the ad free hosting for 3500 points, that when that 6 months runs out can you renew it by paying 3500 points again and stay on biz server

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Tyler just explained all this to me:You dont get moved to business server after you buy adfree

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
NewFuture said:
yes i understand now so your saying if you do get moved to biz server when you purchase the ad free hosting for 3500 points, that when that 6 months runs out can you renew it by paying 3500 points again and stay on biz server

No! You cannot use your points to be moved to the bussiness server. If you pay the 3500 points, that only lets you have ad-free hosting, you will not be moved to the bussiness server. If you pay $5 every month (for the corporate plan) you get ad free hostin AND moved to the bussinesss server,

NewFuture

Reaction score
dam thats a shame, can you though pay points for a certain amount of months, paying with your points until they run out then pay with real cash after?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Umm no I just said you cannot pay with points to be moved... It's really not that hard to understand.

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.