Valentines Day.

Su2000

Reaction score
Hammer Time! (the MC hammer Lays ad in super bowl still hits my head) Anyway, since Super Bowl's done, there's another, Valentines' day. Anyone doing something special? I need some help with asking a girl out as my valentine. Any advice? *returns to doing MC Hammer moves, then the moonwalk*

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha, I think it depends what age range you're in. But the "Want to go out sometime?" usually works no matter what :)

misery

Reaction score
Be blunt....Woman like that.

Ex.......True Story...

My friend from Nyc Joey would bet me that he would walk up to fine chicks and ask one question.....

I never really gave it thought so one day we are walking on the Upper East side and i pick out a chick. We made the bet and we walked up to the chick. I swear she had to be a Model. So Joe Walk up to her and said "Can i ask you a question?" She noded yes. He asked "Can I spank you? " She smiled and handed him her Biz Card. Come to Find out she owned a Adult Store.

Moral of the story..........You Never Know UNLESS YOU TRY

phenetic

Reaction score
Ight this is what im doing:

I'm goin up to her house with a limo, give her some roses (her fav. flower) then bring her out to eat. She said she always wanted to go to a fancy resturant, so im takin her to one of the best Italian Restaraunts in our area, cause i have a cousin who owns it and he hookin me up with a free dinner. So im taking her there we will eat and talk with each other then we go off for a little joy ride in a limo my boy hooked me up with, then we will drive up to the beach and lay there for about 2 hours, talk and all that, then i take her back to my house (Parents will be gone for the weekend and my uncle who si watchin me will be out) and have some wine and and we will sit by the fire place with a nice warm fire, after about 20 min tops, i will bring her up to my room and hit the fuck outta her pussy...fool proof :D

finalbell

Reaction score
Nada, perhaps simply treat my parents outside for a change or buy something for them. Got no love-interest to pour my attention to XP

gotspooned

Reaction score
Did you know that more money is spent on candy on Valentine's Day than Halloween or any other holiday? Must be the the ferrero rocher.

Conor

Reaction score
Corey said:
Haha, I think it depends what age range you're in. But the "Want to go out sometime?" usually works no matter what :)
Or the "Wanna catch a movie and then go for a burger and a shake?" :p