Vbull

James

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone have a config.php file that they used on x10 that i could use, ill just change the usernames etc.
I was getting a database error, when completing and i dont want to keep editing the config file and upload it again.
(why dont they make a autoinstaller or make it like phpbb?, thats so much better installing)
Thanks

Edit: its for vBulletin.v3.5.3

Last edited:

Death

Reaction score
You can't use some one else's file.

Plus, the information in the config.php depends upon the database you mad and isn't same for each vBulletin/Site. Therefore, no one can help you in 'giving' you the config.php file...however, CAN help you with the installation (including me) for points! :p

James

Banned
Reaction score
If its the same version, it will work. it comes in tempate form you just edit the usernames and password. and server database names etc.

Death

Reaction score
M8, it doesn't make a difference. Plus, no one is going to give you his/her file as their liscence # is going to be on top of the file

Can I get a URl to your x10hosting account?

Besides, it's a stupid excuse to say that you don't want to upload your config.php file again and again.

Last edited:

James

Banned
Reaction score
Nah ill just do it myself, iv got another three people i have to do it for, so may as well figure it out. It may have just been that account ill try another persons.
But its hard becuse cpanel isnt working, i can not create database etc

Last edited:

Death

Reaction score
Oh!

It might be due to the maintainance...Wait after it's over and maybe you will be able to run them again! :)

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
hope we're talking about a legal version of vb here :)

*if so buy me one ;)*

moose

Reaction score
I'm also wanting a vB forum real badly. If only I had the spare money to be spending on freaking PHP scripts :/

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
400 bucks and ill buyyou a licenses lol