Status
Not open for further replies.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
English:

Well, as you guys may have noticed, I haven't picked anyone for staff yet. I've received lots of applications, but most of them are from new members who just registered to become staff. If you want to apply for staff, you will need to resend me your applications and as a new rule, I want: first people with at least 4 months in the forums, and at least 50 posts. Also, after applying I want you to help with whatever you can in support (giving information etc). I need to see that you really want to be staff, and that you will really work. So please send me PM using the following form below in order to apply:

Code:
Full Name:
Availability:                               
Skills:                                        
Previous Experience:
What should you be picked?
Feel free to add any extra information. Good luck!

Español:

Bueno, como probablemente se dieron cuenta, no he escogido a nadie para el Staff aún. He recibido muchas solicitudes pero la mayoría de ellas son de miembros nuevos que sólo se han registrado para volverse parte del staff. Si quieres ser parte del staff, tienes que reenviarme tu solicitud, y como nueva regla, quiero: gente con al menos 4 meses en el foro, y al menos 50 posts. De igual manera quiero que ayuden en el foro de soporte en español con lo que puedan aportar (información etc). Necesito ver que realmente estas interesado en ser parte de equipo, y que realmente vas a trabajar. Adicionalmente, necesito gente con un buen nivel de inglés. Por favor mandame entonces un PM usando el siguiente formulario:

Code:
Nombre Completo:
Disponibilidad:                               
Habilidades:                                        
Experiencia Previa:
¿Por qué deberías ser escogido?
Puedes agregar información adicional si quieres. Suerte!

Edit: If you aren't older than 4 months, but you have more than 150 posts and are willing to help, you can PM me too.

Last edited:

manzoor

Reaction score
Can people who aren't in the forums for four months enter? but they have +50 posts ?

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Only if you send a very good application. ;)

manzoor

Reaction score
Do we need to have a skill in field ? or such thing to become a staff member ?

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Account Managers
Aww.. Moderators are already taken? T___T

Well, could you say more about Acc Managers?
Like:
*what they have to do and how?
*we will receive a training?
*what are the expected numbers of accounts managed per day/week/month?
*Skills and Previous experiences: I got some but never been account manager. Is required to have previous acc manager experience?
*How many minutes you think we would take to check an account? (depending of that, i could send my application ^^~)
*Need any extra languages spoken rather than english?

Sorry for the questions but with this, more people will know more about job and maybe, get interest for it, dont you think ;)?

thanks
and congrats for the 3k posts lol

jsobeck

Reaction score
From what I've seen -
Account Managers take care of suspensions and such, but also help with general support. Corey has said that training isn't really needed - apparently it is a very easy, self-explanatory system. He also said that there isn't an expected number, however many you can do (although I have seen that 100+ is expected in the past) and additional languages aren't required, but helpful.

Don't quote me on that, from memory that's what i remember people saying.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Here is what we do.
We have to check 100 accounts a week using this easy to use system for the content, ads, etc
We have to help people here.
We have to take care of most suspensions.

And then there is some special stuff that we are asked to do.

There isn't any training. You just learn yourself and by reading the posts in the staff section and by asking other staff members for help. It's really easy.

The time it takes to check a account varies. Some of them don't have a index page or haven't changed the default index page and those only take a second to suspended. Others take some time because you have to hunt for the text link in a huge page.

I'm not sure how long your expected to be on. I'm just on whenever I can be.

It helps to know other languages. Spanish would be a plus since many sites are in that language. I know German, but that doesn't help me much.

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
What chougard says. You are required 2 things basically: review and check accounts and give support in the forums.

Edit: And this was post 3000. ;)

Last edited:

Flashgear

Reaction score
I've sent my application in, any chance of a date that you will decide?

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
No date set, you will probably be hired soon after you send your application (if you are chosen).

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Yes, a PM will be sent to those who are chosen. If a PM is not sent, it means you have not been selected.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
There was a post about a month and half back about a position for sales staff, I sent a PM and till today I haven't received a reply. So naturally I think it means I have not been selected nor do I think anyone has been selected.....

supajason

Reaction score
Well I guess i will have to wait 3 months :sad: or start posting like mad......... hmmmmmm might be worth a shot, i only need 100 more posts lol

oh well good luck everyone that applies :biggthump

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Guy's please only post QUESTIONS here we don't want any spam..

Chris Z

Reaction score
Thank you Derek, was just about to say that. From now on, anyone who says "I hope I get in!" or anything to that extent, your application will be disregarded and your post, deleted. This is a question and answer thread mainly. Don't spam it up. This is your last warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.