Warning: The entered address does not resolve to an IPv6 address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
that is a "warning" and not a error - it is a IPv4 address
the "Connection timed out" - is do to that server [xo2 ] has issues right now

what is your issue ?

Last edited:

cyrilund

Reaction score
i already uploaded my files through filezilla,but when i go to my site,it loads but then shows blank white screen.

cyrilund

Reaction score
heres where i put my wordpress files.is this the right place?the TFP message said put it inside the public_html folder, i dont really know if its the correct path.

wewewew.png

cyrilund

Reaction score
but why is it still not working?i havent slept for 4 days now, i'm still very confused..

cyrilund

Reaction score
is this something to do with that ipv6 issue? please tell me what i should do,i'm very lost right now,.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No, it has nothing at all to do with the "IPv6 issue". Note that your FTP client fell back to IPv4, made the connection, and allowed you to upload your files. You checked with the cPanel file manager, which shows you that the files are on the server, and inside the public_html directory, where they belong.

(Your FTP client is designed to try IPv6 first, but IPv4 still runs most of the internet. There are many, many times more IP addresses available in the IPv6 scheme, so when everybody has their car, fridge and toaster hooked up to the "internet of things", there'll still be enough addresses to go around.)

bdistler gave you a link to a set of troubleshooting instructions for the blank page problem. Try following those. And try to get some sleep; your web site isn't a life-or-death issue.

cyrilund

Reaction score
but his instruction says that the php option is only on a cpanel x3 theme, and i dont have those, or i havent seen that option,please help me. i cant sleep coz my mind is always thinking what to do to fix this,.

cyrilund

Reaction score
im thinking of geting back to step 1,i will just delete my database as well as the files i transfered using the filezilla,can you guys give me a tip on how to do it?

cyrilund

Reaction score
i tried making another account but it wont let ma make 1.if only theres a reset button here.

cyrilund

Reaction score
im afraid to do the installation again coz some files might not be removed and will create more confusion to me, but i'm really stuck here like i'm inside a quick sand,please help me guys,i'm begging you.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi cyrilund,

I'm struggling to see any issues with your site currently. Has this issue since been fixed? If not, please could you provide me with the URL of the affected page? :)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.