summit

Reaction score
Inactivity Reminder

Your cPanel login is:ouwanttoknowdontyouwellyouarentgettingit

!!WARNING!!

Your cPanel account is not linked
to a forum account!

Click here to fix this!

Erm, I just registered yesterday and it shows this. I can't submit a ticket because it won't let me register.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

Ignore this for now -- that check is not hooked up with our new backend yet so it's not seeing your account.

-Corey

midget

Reaction score
Hi,

Ignore this for now -- that check is not hooked up with our new backend yet so it's not seeing your account.

-Corey

Does that go for everybody? I get the same warning. Everything seems to be good. The warning gets hidden by and ad pretty quick but it always comes back.

So my question is... Am I and everyone else supposed to ignore the warning as well. Until further notice?

Thanks

achumamman

Reaction score
i have the same problem. but i did not check the forum and sent a confirmation e-mail to my e-mail achumamman@*****.com and i got a code. when i used it at the box in the panel it said there is no e-mail having pending confirmation.

Also when i try to browse my site, it says a connection reset error but i can login to my account(cpanel).

There is also an error message showing
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/corey/public_html/forums/russ_script.php on line 23

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/corey/public_html/forums/russ_script.php on line 25

what is this stuff?:happysad:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. If I had to guess, it seems that the new updates are not compatible with the scripts that are generating the error.

And Corey knows everything here, so he's right :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.