web disk failing to connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

frederik_c

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm using a mac, and the web disk app to access my web disk, but 9 times out of 10, it gives me an error.
Even when I redownload the program, it just keeps giving me a popup saying error 32 (I think.) occured.
Can you please tell me what to do about it, because I have limited time, school takes up most of my time, so I want to spend the time I have, more useful than trying to log in time after time.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Too many people have problems with the web disks, that support and troubleshooting options are not widely available. I would recommend switching to FTP.

Otherwise, just disable any firewalls you may have, and don't use the secured option (which never works).

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi.

I'm using a mac, and the web disk app to access my web disk, but 9 times out of 10, it gives me an error.
Even when I redownload the program, it just keeps giving me a popup saying error 32 (I think.) occured.
Can you please tell me what to do about it, because I have limited time, school takes up most of my time, so I want to spend the time I have, more useful than trying to log in time after time.

Hi frederick_c,

I did some research about Macs and Webdisk, but I was unable to find any information about Error 32.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2088

Can you provide us with more details about what your error message says (word for word), or does it only state Error 32?

Also, if possible, could you give us a screenshot of the error when it pops up?

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.