Resolved Web Site Affected By The Migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
What happened is Prime Membership was only offered for a short period of time. All of the Prime Member accounts were converted to regular accounts in about 2016. You should have seen the last invoice a few years ago and then nothing after that. Please, if you have been billed, let us know.

Since Prime accounts became normal accounts, when they were transferred to DirectAdmin and found to have no logins in 60 days, they were terminated. This happened about 3 weeks ago. Since no email went out about the termination, x10 was doing a one-time restoration of the affected accounts.

Today is past the window of being able to recover a terminated account, these accounts are in limbo. The backup may be deleted, and the account data is definitely deleted. Only an administrator can look at the old server and see if the old data exists. I will request someone looks into this for you.

wbaptist

Prime Account
Reaction score
Thank you garrettroyce for requesting someone to take a look into this and for giving a good explanation to what happened.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
My pleasure! I have seen some discussion that a different service may be offered in the future that is similar. Please check the news and announcements periodically to see if you would be interested. The administrator that usually handles these issues begins her shift in several hours. Please check back in this thread in about 24 hours and you should see a status update.

In the future, please login to your account portal at https://x10hosting.com/sso/main at least every 30 days to keep this from happening again.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, purge was started on the 4th or March, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday last (22nd).

The restore is still possible for your account the package was still left easily accessible for me, they'll be cleared out any day now (and I thought that they would have been already).

I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.