WEB TEAM NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fergandross

Reaction score
Hey y'all, i've got a very big favour to ask! It involves a couple of people who are very experienced on the internet, who are willing to be part of a great computer business' community and would be interested in helping design the website's features, what to have on the website (i.e the content), who will be in charge of the forum, who will design the images for the site, who will take customer queries for certain questions and lots lots more! If you're interested in being part of the great Web Team for Ferguson and Ross Corporation then just email me at:

Last edited:

fergandross

Reaction score
Thanks to anybody who is willing to help out on my business website, I will assign jobs for everyone to do, but you can choose the jobs you are good at if you want...

audionation

Reaction score
Maybe starting your own forum community would be good?

Thanks,
Steven Ross

fergandross

Reaction score
It involves a couple of people who are very experienced on the internet, who are willing to be part of a great computer business' community

I think this explains the exact thing you obviously didn't read either...thanks people who apply

audionation

Reaction score
eh?

I was just saying that it would be good even better than two people!

Dont take a rage! No hard feelings, lol

Thanks,
Steven Ross

fergandross

Reaction score
sorry bout that, it's just that when i said community i did mean more than two people, then again i am confusing to some people...

Richard

Reaction score
Nice idea, I would love to help but I'm bit over worked as it is. If its odd jobs I might beable to help.

fergandross

Reaction score
yeah it's just odd jobs, depending on what you want to do...but the site hasn't even got hosting yet so it's just going to be a couple of days or so until it is...if it doesn't get hosted here then i'm sure that i can get some other hosting...but surely it won't be as good as here lol!

Richard

Reaction score
As long as you followed the rules for applying it will be accepted :)

fergandross

Reaction score
so you mean that if i filled in all the parts on the rules section then i will be accepted? i did exactly as they said

Richard

Reaction score
I looked at your application. First time I read it I thought you wanted to sell some of your webspace, then i read it again. lol

I don't see any thing wrong if all goes well you could have your new site tomorrow :D

fergandross

Reaction score
well i hope so definitely...by the way is it true that i wll be banned for spamming if i post too many times?

Yourbuddy

Reaction score
fergandross said:
well i hope so definitely...by the way is it true that i wll be banned for spamming if i post too many times?
Iunno just keep posting and we'll find out
hey i can probably help but im not sure because i am very busy now days but here is some of my work
x1021ei.gif

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hey, I will help out. I e-mailed you at that e-mail