webpage not available but can access though file manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erpx10ho

Reaction score
I agree. I know that we are free account customers, but It's been a long time to inform about this issue (what is happening and when they think it will be solved).

fotovolt

Reaction score
i have a same problem with: fotovoltaicomio.x10hosting.com. i'm italian and I couldn't access at my site. what i can do ?

wewantmo

Reaction score
Same issue with wewantmoresnow.x10host.com. not even getting a 404 or 500 error. Immediately get a "Firefox can't find the server at wewantmoresnow.x10host.com." MS Edge gets "Hmm, we can't reach this page." so I doubt it is browser related. Will check firewall setting and such. It seem as if we are not even getting to the server so maybe this is a DNS or proxy server issue. Sure would be nice to know if X10hosting has detected issue on their side.

Just went to http://status.x10hosting.com/ and according to the site all x10 free hosting service are functioning normally. Still does not mean that there is not an issue but it does suggests they are not getting any alerts and such.

My ISP is also Comcast in Southern, NH USA.

Last edited:

rednoise

Reaction score
I'll add myself to the list of complaints. My site, http://rednoise.x10host.com/ can't be reached - I get a "Server not found" error - but I can still get to my Control Panel and all files are intact. My ISP is Comcast in eastern Massachusetts USA. It was working early last night, but sometime after midnight things went bad.

freedonu

Reaction score
same here ours went down about 11:30 pm est time and getting the same errors as everyone else

radicall

Reaction score
Can we please receive some attention here!

I can also not FTP into my site even though I can access the files through the file manager.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Thank you for reporting this. It looks like there is a problem with the x10host.com domain, and I have escalated this issue to our administrators. The status page has also been updated accordingly. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you,

rednoise

Reaction score
Thank you for reporting this. It looks like there is a problem with the x10host.com domain, and I have escalated this issue to our administrators. The status page has also been updated accordingly. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

My site is back! If you deserve full or partial credit for that, please take it. Thanks!

wewantmo

Reaction score
My site is back as well. My thanks to the x10 hosting admin and ops folks for resolution of the issue. Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.