website always down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

checkur2

Reaction score
so as title says the my website is always down ((80% of the time), often i have to login into the cpanel to make him up again.

i'm currently making a web to get some analytics and thats impossible with this host.

link: www.checkurpresence.x10host.com

Last edited:

kenny9

Reaction score
I am an x10 user and have been for several years. I am not trying to be critical. My web site has probably been up better than 99% of the time. I would recommend you review your coding or technique for your web site. Evidently some little glich is present. It may not be easy to find. Usually in these instances, it will be some little habit of our own or something we want to do that is causing a problem.

checkur2

Reaction score
i have been also wiithout any problem but it was like the servers timed out after several hours and every time i logged in cpanel the issue was solved.
but since i created this thread didn't have any issues yet.

checkur2

Reaction score
usually takes forever to load the website for the first time, then everything goes well.

it's in wordpress, the issue should be in the servers

checkur2

Reaction score
it's been online all day, but now for some reason it's down....
can't be because of wordpress...

lylex10h

Reaction score
You should probably use a caching plugin. I use W3 Total Cache and Cloudflare and my WordPress site is up 99% (if not more) of the time.
Last time I checked your site there was 1 MB PNG file. I was able losslessly compress it down to 460 KB. This type of image should be JPG. Even at 100 quality it's 254 KB. The original is was Capturar.png . Attached is the JPG. You should look into these things.

Attachments

• Capturar.jpg
    Capturar.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 0

checkur2

Reaction score
that image was replaced a long ago.
cloudfare is not an option since i'm using the free host.

i had Autooptimize plugin but installed w3 total cache

Status
Not open for further replies.