Website design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Well...
I need someone to make a website design for me.
You need to be good making graphics, and at XHTML, CSS and Javascript...
The website will be about a rock band from Argentina..

People interested please post what languages you know and you're good at, and if you've a portfolio, or websites made by you so I can check your previous works.

I'll be paying with credits.. We can then discuss the price when I contact you.

Sup3rkirby

Reaction score
If this offer is still up I'd like to turn in my portfolio.
http://sup3rkirby.zeeblo.com/portfolio.html

All but one has a live demo of the design(that one has not been uploaded and is for a local business). And sorry because some of those are old designs by me and were designed for IE only. But thankfully I do IE and Firefox designs now :) (my actual site and the first design(Blue Business Template) were designed with Firefox in mind)

I hope there is something you see and like and I also so I'm not too late to enter this.

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
The offer is still up..
I would like to see many members porfolio/websites, and then go for the one I like most...

jensen

Reaction score
Design alone is only part of the equation, what about updating the site? Manually or via CMS? Then you need to be more specific. Would you be updating songs or would you be blogging to keep your fans coming for more? Would there be streaming of live music of your band?

If you want to look for design ideas, there's oswd.org to start with, But am suggesting that you have a clearer objective of the site first, then your choice would be more functional rather than pictoral.

Kraze_T

Reaction score
hi, i am good at making graphics and websites, i have made a website for a UK ban which will be goin up in 1-2 weeks. i have a web design bussiness which will be going up soon. pm me here or email me for any more info

Fedlerner

Community Support
Reaction score
Sup3rkirby was selected to do the job.

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.