website rating

tittat

Reaction score
The black color looks cool.Your logo alone looks fine but it doesn't match with the rest of your site.Also its not centered.Place that login menu some here at the top, so that members don't want to scroll the page to find it.
Good Luck :)

Steeevoe

Reaction score
Nice orange background and general colour scheme. Layout is good. Agree with tittat that the logo shouldbe centered if possible.

ctadmin

Reaction score
Nice site.

Most people don't like it when you play music without asking them first though. So make the user start the radio first. Also, if you go to a different page then the music stops which gets a little annoying.

When you click on the blog link it goes to a different site, why would you want that?

The layout of the site is very nice though. Really like how the background changes on some pages.

This page also fails for one huge reason: The man from the moon can't help but asking:
WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR SITE ABOUT?

Just fix those and it will be a lot better.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Rating: 5/10

When I get some information on what your site is about I will review it again. But so far you should center the logo, and get ride of the music or stop it from playing immediately.

~!Coldfirezz

warenli

Reaction score
Same question, whats your site about? I have hard time figuring that out.

I think you should change the background color to something else, black menubar looks sexy but the background doesnt match with it.

Seeing my IP Address on left corner creeped me out. People adore the feeling that they are safe on the internet, please remove this sidebar widget.

I would rate 5/10.

P.S. The cherry color background on "pictures" looks great.

Danel

Reaction score
Wow, ir's nice hehe.

My web... :nuts: xD

8/10

Sorry for my English ^^

machbio

Reaction score
thanks for ur comments guys.. all done.. but the logo.. i am still desgning my own logo using grafiti.. so will take time...

the reason for the site.... what the site is all about.????
the site is basically about giving away all free softwares.. i wish to develop into a freelance web designer site.. but until then it will be a personal site.. :)

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Abercrombie Bikini

Discount Abercrombie & Fitch Bikini, Replica Abercrombie & Fitch Bikini, FakeAbercrombie Bikini wholesale all in Charmtrends.com

WTF!?

Back to the topic.
It's a Joomla! template. I don't review templates. I can only say that background color don't match with the rest of the site and try making a logo. Changing fonts for "MACHIBO" isn't logo making.

Monster12

Reaction score
thanks for ur comments guys.. all done.. but the logo.. i am still desgning my own logo using grafiti.. so will take time...

the reason for the site.... what the site is all about.????
the site is basically about giving away all free softwares.. i wish to develop into a freelance web designer site.. but until then it will be a personal site.. :)

Gud work considering that you have just started.

my only suggestion is to add adverts once you get the content flowing.

and yeah Whenever someoneone starts a site he always has initial 5-10 posts/articles or content elements in mind, but your site does not have them as yet.

May be too early to review. good luck ;)

frankfriend

Reaction score
Interesting collection of logos, frames, backgrounds whichg change all the time.

But why? Why? Why?

This looks like an essay or demo for students. Give it some definition, and stop changing the
logo