What CMS do you use

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
Mambo
is the best for a 1st starter at php even thought profesionals use it it is simple because you can upload modules componmnts and themes even when there ziped up!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I use e107. I like it a lot but not statisfied with all the features... I can't wait till the new version comes out!

n4tec

Reaction score
I use the following CMSes:

Mambo -- manually installed
phpnuke -- not manuallly installed
b2e --- manually installed
word press -- not manuallly installed

Matt

Reaction score
there is nothing better than mambo when it comes to ease of use, customizing, modules, etc.

it is simply the best cms out there. you can upload everything to it right from the browser. it has hundreds of modules and components. i am running e-humor.net with it.

Articz

Reaction score
it a shame i dont have a clue how to use mambo i like the features and all but dont have the time to play around with it. :(

Anton

Reaction score
i use subdreamer, but I dont know how to place ads in it its a friggen nightmare

knoxoqe

Reaction score
I currently use Joomla!, it's really good and it's Mambo-based, so you can only expect good things of it.

Try it! :)

XUnreal

Reaction score
I use WordPress, Joomla! and phpBB. But I would like to have vBulletin instead of phpBB.

Never used drupal but it sounds quite cool with the main user database thing. Must be very unstable (bugs / security holes etc.)

- dark0r.