what do you think of the new design of the forum?

hezuo

Reaction score
I like it much more than the old one. What do you people think about it?

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm liking it better. Everything looks a lot cleaner that's for sure.

Criptex

Reaction score
At first I thought i messed up something, and change the appareance, but then I released that it was a new design, but I like it, the colors are more armonic, and I feel like It has a lot of room, and you dont have everything in the same place, I like it.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I like it, as it looks good and the colors stand out. The other theme looked good too, but hey I can't really complain. So yeah, I like it.

tgkprog

Reaction score
i love it. but i dont get why u have the thumbs down icon for this threads ??

tittat

Reaction score
New theme!!! Its NOT bad.It gives me a pleasant feeling and a bright appearance.And that green and orange combination...its really great.

warlordste

Reaction score
i like it gives a nice bright look to the forums x10 had a great face lift :p

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
it's interesting...
I think I like the old one better though. This new one is all broken up on my screen. I've got boxes sticking out of the main column. Like the reply box is exending out of the main column into the right column... Doesn't look to good.

Jordan C

Reaction score
I like this new design, its getting rid of the dark and gloomy-ness of the old theme, a good image for our host.

I look forward to seeing the rest of the new site, along with all the new features that Corey and the team are bringing in!

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
I really like this new look, its so bright and full of energy!! ;)

Good job Corey and x10 team! :)

sarvar

Reaction score
Its kind of hard to get used to at first, maybe just me. I am very used to right or centered columned theme, but no this (Left columned). Im sure I'm going to get used to it, if not then I cant complain. Other than that, the color is really good.

Last edited:

Mitch

Reaction score
I also like the new design. It has got very fresh colors. (green & blue). And the new logo is nice too.

divasmtec

Reaction score
I think the new theme looks cool. When I first access the forum I thought I was in the wrong place, LOL.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
I dislike it, to simplistic. Maybe it is because I am used to the old template, but I would rather see the old one, even if it was a tight layout.

pbmuja

Reaction score
quite confusing at first cause i used to in the old design but now i am use to it already

balaji2u

Reaction score
Hmm but i totally lost my nativity. where my cute X10 Forum gone?
Daily i wake up in its face and i read some thing on it when I'm going to sleep.
Now am feeling that this is a different forum. hmm but am trying to change and getting my hands on it. Lets see!!

Last edited: