What do you think?

death180

Reaction score
i like it.

the navigation bar extends waaayy out to the edge of the screen tho which should be fixed immediately. It should not go farther than the edge of everything else.

other than that...... everything looks good.

Zenax

Reaction score
very nice. clean and professional looking. I like the colour scheme, as I always been a big fan of blues in websites.

peterac

Reaction score
Ben, I am getting a problem with the width of the page , seems to arise from the set width in the .divpath of 1100px where all other widths are fluid at 100%.
Peter

Ben Rosser

Reaction score
Ben, I am getting a problem with the width of the page , seems to arise from the set width in the .divpath of 1100px where all other widths are fluid at 100%.
Peter

Just out of curiousity, what resolution were you viewing the site at?

Jesse

Reaction score
Pretty good.
But it seems to be the site layout extends on the right, which i think cause of it is that the layout is too big.

playminigames

Reaction score
i like the site a lot, except for the navigation bar how it extends outside of everything else, it makes it look very unbalanced. Other than that it looks great.

Good Luck Ben Rosser!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, what resolution were you viewing the site at?

I'm viewing the page at a screen resolution width of 1024 and am getting the same problem as these people. The right column is off the page.

peterac

Reaction score
Ben, 1024x768. opera gives a horz slide bar but only half of right is displayed , firefox, ie and chrome respect the 'overflow: -moz-scrollbars-vertical;' but only half of right is displayed. #menu .menuc & .divpath seem to be conflicting with 100% set else where, while you have
body {
overflow-x : hidden;
overflow: -moz-scrollbars-vertical;
}
I hope this helps
Peter

Last edited: