What do you think?

2K8 Group

Reaction score
What do you think of my site, I know the forums aren't sytled yet. I simply have not got round to it now. Just finnished the index page so please just tell me what you think of that page! :cool:

http://2k8.x10hosting.com

Dan

Reaction score
Looks very good! I like the white on black.
The time thing though, it's kind of cut off at the top, the white background bit isn't high enough to fit the box and so the top of the numbers you can't see.

I would also make a bigger and better logo if I were you. When you first look at the site your eyes are drawn to the question mark when really on a site like yours they should be attracted to the logo. I would say make the question mark background colours a little duller or darker. Then give the logo some light blues etc.

2K8 Group

Reaction score
Ok I will need to look into the clock, I dont know why it isn't working in firefox yet works in IE and for the logo I was working on that anyway, just wanted to see what it looked like.

2K8 Group

Reaction score
Thanks and I am sort the clock as we speak *hopes he can find the problem :(*

2K8 Group

Reaction score
The time thing though, it's kind of cut off at the top, the white background bit isn't high enough to fit the box and so the top of the numbers you can't see.

I fixed that problem now. I have also added a page where you have to agree to follow the forum rules before entering the site.

Sohail

Reaction score
Well your layout looks quite good, one thing that is really bad about your site is the colour scheme as using white text on a light background doesn't really stand out, i can hardly read the text! There isn't a lot of content on your pages and you may have a good design but without content, the design is nothing. Another thing is that the image finishes on the forums page where you have to accept the rules so it is replaced with a white space and i don't think that looks professional at all. Like i said, the layout is nice, i like the background and the content box but definitely not the colour of the links and text. The graphics aren't that bad, and neither is your logo. Just on a side note, i think you should place the x10 exchange banner inside the layout instead of leaving it out of it. And i also think you should scrap the time box as everyone knows what the time is, it's in their task-bar xD. So content and colour are the main things you need to work on and i think i'll give you a 6/10 for this.

mrmason

Reaction score
Honestly, I think the site needs more direction. It seems way to broad for such a small community. Your putting 10 people on Jupiter.

2K8 Group

Reaction score
Ok I took onboard your advice and added some content added some color. The forums have been styled and also defined the website. Take a look round!