What do you think?

cursedpsp

Reaction score
http://cshare.co.cc

I have only just started making it, on my news items i got the estimated date of finishing...

Please give me your thoughts

Edit:
Some reason though that the website loads really slow... The page size is only 1kb

Last edited:

Daniel S

Reaction score
Hi,

The colour scheme work fine and the text is easy to read but or some reason the layout looks strange as if it is lots of lays put on top of each other but that might just be because their is not much content on the site.

delon

Banned
Reaction score
The colour scheme work fine and the text is easy to read but or some reason the layout looks strange as if it is lots of lays put on top of each other but that might just be because their is not much content on the site.

componentwarehouse

Reaction score
I like the design, but it would look better with the content (obviously!). All looks a bit empty ATM, as it takes up a tiny amount of my screen.

Alex

cursedpsp

Reaction score
yeah - i could make the text bigger to make it look like its got more content on it, lol. But the main reason it looks a bit empty is cause i have only just started it.

Im gonna include a statistics box too, if that'll look right, it should then make it look bigger

edit:
Its origonally designed for smaller screens (1024x768)

Last edited:

antman2x2

Reaction score
It's ok. I have a feeling id like it more if I could see it with a bit more content.

satbir

Reaction score
This could be just my preference but somehow I do not like colors that much. All black and white and that too look more like it is not thought of.

Header with Codeshare name is much smaller then other part so it is getting dominated by other matter.

So much of empty space give filling of emptiness.

mike16889

Reaction score
looks good but i got a coupla tips for ya:

1. use divs instead of tables were possible.
and
2. use "min-hight" attribute in your css to streach the site out abit more no matter how much content there is a value around 500px for the main content area should work!

other than those it looks good...

also to bulk it up abit you may want to put a snipet of each news item below the title on the main page to fill up some space...

cursedpsp

Reaction score
looks good but i got a coupla tips for ya:

1. use divs instead of tables were possible.
and
2. use "min-hight" attribute in your css to streach the site out abit more no matter how much content there is a value around 500px for the main content area should work!

other than those it looks good...

also to bulk it up abit you may want to put a snipet of each news item below the title on the main page to fill up some space...

Min-height eh? Ill have to look that one up - never heard of it before, lol. And yeah - ive been on holiday over the weekend so there will be loads of stuff on it later on...

At the mo though my AVG ran out and my Dad ordered me a new licence for AVG8, now its doing a slow scan (verry slow...) and its picking up 8-30 trojans at a time!! Yah so ill start on it tomorrow then...