What do you think?

tittat

Reaction score
Reviewing your site template or your site should be at "Review my Site" (this includes any templates).
*****Thread Moved to Review My Site*****

freecrm

Reaction score
First impressions.. a bit basic as you've said, but considering its your first site, not a bad attempt.

A few pointers for you..

1) the inclusion of two images left and right of a title doesn't look particularly good. You might want to create one image that stretches across this space, with the two photos and title embedded in the image. Normally, this "header" image would be graphical and the title would be text that is overlaid above the image.

2) I've had a good nosey through your css, and its apparent that this is either done on an editor that fills in teh css for you, or its a copy of another page. To make you page look great, you could really do with understanding the basics of css. I've written a basic tutorial http://forums.x10hosting.com/tutorials/97286-beginners-guide-css-styling.html.

3) Like your font colour, although there are conflict bewteen differing types - try to stick to either arial or some other. This can be done by inserting the font definition in the body{...} section of your css.

4) You have different backgrounds for each page. Try to keep these consistent - especially if you are opening one page as a new window (which looks like a different site)

5) remove any target="_blank" in your links. This will keep all page navigation in the same window (I don't always do this but this is due to the nature of my site)

Like the content!!

Keep up the good work!

Last edited: