What fo you think of my new free online game site

Awesomexr

Reaction score
The adverts put me off. There is a big blank space to the right of your page, try centering the whole site.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I created this site using dreamweaver cs4, and keen to see what you think.

http://www.freeonlinegames4all.x10hosting.com

thanks peter

Your website doesn't fit on a 1024 pixel width screen without having to zoom out using Firefox's zoom feature. A lot of smaller laptops use a 1024 pixel width resolution, so you may want to look into organizing your images so there's only seven in a row instead of eight.

websitedude

Reaction score
The Fog title is already used (freeonlinegames.com) you might want to change that.The flowers are not exactly what you would expect on a free online games site backround. Instead of having all games on one page you might want a series of catergorys to help people find the game they are looking for.I noticed at the bottem you have 840 hits not bad How long as your site been on the web? I take it you are going to change the backround on the games and change the logo to match the homepage.I know you want us to review your site but my site is also a free online games site so pm me if your interested in a link exchange

Last edited:

slacker3

Reaction score
Nice.. played "Pootris" a few minutes.. :)

You should center the flash games horizontally and use an consistent background on every page.
Also you may want to upload an favicon to your document root. Probably one from here?

Last edited:

websitedude

Reaction score
I believe all your games are from the same source try out someone new like, miniclip, free online games, gameviel

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Also a comment system would be nice too, so people could post comments about the games.