What is php-nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I've been seeing alot about php-nuke, and I was just wondering what it is and is it good? thanks

Tyler

Rhianna

Reaction score
· What is PHP-Nuke

PHP-Nuke is a news automated system specially designed to be used in Intranets and Internet. The Administrator has total control of his web site, registered users, and he will have in the hand a powerful assembly of tools to maintain an active and 100% interactive web site using databases.
[1]

People use PHP-Nuke for forum administration. To learn more please visit: http://phpnuke.org/

Maybe some of our members who use PHP-Nuke will make some comments about why they like it so much :)

misery

Reaction score
Php nuke plat is the best im about to put my nuke portal up now

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
misery said:
Php nuke plat is the best im about to put my nuke portal up now
Whats your site so i can see what it looks like? and i noticed it cost 10 dollars right?

Thanks, Tyler

Maurice

Reaction score
Ya, PHP Nuke platinum, I uploaded it to another host once, it was good and all, but really, the settings can be a pain in the ---..... Didn't took me long to upload at all, the looks were great , it's a good system, but if you are on a slow webhost. I certainly don't recommend it.

Conor

Reaction score
www.phpnuke.org said:
What is PHP-Nuke

PHP-Nuke is a news automated system specially designed to be used in Intranets and Internet. The Administrator has total control of his web site, registered users, and he will have in the hand a powerful assembly of tools to maintain an active and 100% interactive web site using databases.

It basically gives you a template and you put content in it. You can also place polls, the image of the day, and other cool little things. Install it and fool around and you can see everything it does. :)

prasys

Reaction score
Bear in mind , if you have loaded many scripts..Then , PHP-nuke is gonna eat all the CPU Usage..Then you will get your account suspened. I suggest not to install it , if you have a small site

Instead Try phpWebSite !

Status
Not open for further replies.