What is the best way to get traffics?

glassissue31

Reaction score

I want to get free traffic to my website.
I want to get many traffic to my site for free.
What is the best way to get traffic for free?

please reply

Kazuhiro Yasui

rudipw.slt27

Reaction score
Twitter & Facebook

Do not forget social networking accounts like facebook and twitter, because of there is often very many visitors to our site

memic89568936

Reaction score

I want to get free traffic to my website.
I want to get many traffic to my site for free.
What is the best way to get traffic for free?

please reply

Kazuhiro Yasui

Dear Friend,
Remember Old is gold... So just go with old traffic building techniques i.e. seo
Social bookmarking, social networking, ad posting, article writing, forum signature posting, guest blog posting...& many more..

Best of luck

joe11

Reaction score
I have found Facebook Pages to be quite effective in rallying friends to view, and ultimately on their profiles it will show your page. Also, Facebook linked Twitter accounts are easy to set up and get a following based on type/industry of site.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Signature tagging in forums where posibble is a good place to start and where you cannot do that try and work a link for your site any into any answer you post a reply.

I had a similiar problem on my website XYZ.com and solved it by doing this...insert answer or I have a full tutorial / information/ demo on my website that answers you problem in more detail... and give URL

Do not join another webdesign forum just so you can post a link in the 'Review My Site' section this annoys the regular users and many forums auto insert no-follow tags into the link so you there is no real benefit.

leeoliberamal70

Reaction score
I think its on the content... Make some eye catching articles and don't forget to bookmark it. Then, do some blog commenting.. In that way, both of you exchange some traffic. 8)

cheezo

Reaction score
if you will just be planing to get traffic and jsut letting everyone know your site exist go for youtube video marketing.

christox

Reaction score
hey that are pretty neat ideas!

I think SEO it's the best way to acquire hot leads!

arindamdutta16

Reaction score
SMO is best way of get traffic. Social media optimization is all about exposing your website on social media channels like Facebook, twitter, linkedin, g+; it helps you in building good social media reputation with more traffic, which is considered by Google while ranking your website in search results.

titly555

Banned
Reaction score
One activity can not help to increase more traffic, but some activity help you to increase more traffic like social bookmarking, classified submission, article submission, blog posting, forum posting, social media optimization, and social media marketing. You have to post unique content for everything. All off page activity help to increase more traffic.

rajdeep01

Banned
Reaction score
Social Networking is the biggest source of traffic. Forum posting, directory submission, Blog posting, and smo are the best way to get me more traffic.

chatngox

Reaction score
1st go to youtube.
2nd post on forums/sigs (not everyone cares)
3rd directory submission.
4th Indexed

Also I forgot, try Facebook page. That's how my site get likes etc!

And that all I can say!

Last edited:

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
You can do Blog posting, Forum posting as they brings traffic to your website. But don't forget about Social Networking websites like Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, etc.

dsaase

Reaction score
Well, In my opinion!
I think,SMO is best way of get traffic .SMO stand for Social media optimizations all about exploring you web sites social media like Facebook, twitter, Google+; it helps you in building good social media reputation !

sinip

Reaction score
Getting traffic is only one part of the problem. And social media sites are quite good for that. But unless you make money out of all that traffic, you haven't done anything. And I didn't see people actually having good success with FB traffic or similar.