What is your ambition for your website?

Richard

Reaction score
Where do you see your site going? Have you just put a site together for fun or is it part of a bigger plan. Please tell us.

Well I have lots of things I would like to do but the biggest on at the moment is that I would love to share my love of Open Source by putting together a Sourceforge like set up where people would be able to host their OS projects but not just for projects but for websites (not related to a particular project) as well. It’s a very big goal I hope I succeed at it one day.

That is my plan but what is yours? Why don’t you let us know what you have planned. Long term, short term, big or small it doesn’t matter. I’m sure everyone as well as I would like to hear what you have to say.

--Richard

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I put a site together because I enjoy making them :grin: My only ambition is to get alot of people coming to my site. I mean it wouldnt be bad to make a little money here and there, but I would never make anyone pay, just donations. I have seen alot of Sims sites and there is some that look horrible and get more visitors then I do when my site looks way better and has alot more stuff. :cat: lol like that icon lol