What keywords are important for a games website to rank in top pages of google?

anamik.maju44

Reaction score
Hi!I have created a game site but I don't know the appropriate keywords that is to be added to my website. Can you mention some keywords related to games that may help my site to rank in top pages of google? Please reply this post.My website- http://www.amaxang-games.co.cc/index.html

Thank you

Last edited:

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
To be honest...Keyword optomisation is the least of your websites problems.

Many of the downloads do not work but the admin on the file storage site have left a message.
The file You are looking for may of been deleted by the user or by the Administrator !

Page loading time is also terrible because of the badly sized images and Google is known to punish a websites if they keep it waiting. This is actually one of the worst ones I have seen this year so far lol!

http://www.amaxang-games.co.cc/images/Countless-Wars.png
[h=2]1.2 megabytes 1,235.96 kB (1,265,618 bytes)[/h]1,000px × 768px (scaled to 125px × 84px)

Those figures are for just one 'thumbnail' image and the site contains dozens like that

As for keywords it may help if you put all these words (Featured Free Games, Bomber Mario, Air Assault 2, Pharaoh Puzzle, Gangsta War Online, Jungle ATV Online, Rush Race Online, Download New Free Games, Milky Bear: Rescue Rocket, Milky Bear: Lunch Frenzy, Fishdom Spooky Splash, Tunes Jungle Adventure, Gambit Chess, New Online Games, Mech Combats Online, Party Van Madness Online, Crazy Christmas Online, Fishdom Online, Orcs VS Humans Online, Top Games, Rome PuzzleDownload, City RacingDownload, FishdomDownload, Offroad RacersDownload, Air Assault IIDownload, Moto RacingDownload Shark AttackDownload, Game ) actually inside the Meta keyword tags. Below is how google sees your webpage.

PHP:
<meta name="description" content="This is the best gaming site where the people comes to free download the full version games. AMAXANG-GAMES. This is the home page. You can find all kind of games in this website. DOWNLOAD FREE FULL VERSION GAMES NOW! Free Games - Download Full Version Free PC Games. All Free Game Downloads are Trusted and Safe. No Trials. No Payments. No Ads"> 
<meta name="keywords" content="free download full version games free download full version games from the best free games downloadable website ever! AMAXANG-GAMES free download amazing games shooter action FPS first person shooter games and also other free full version games. AMAXANG-GAMES is the best free games downloadable website ever! If you want to download the full version games, you have come to the right place. AMAXANG-GAMES | THE HOME OF PC GAMES. Free download FREE DOWNLOAD No hidden fees nothing to buy all new new games are available for free 2011 games 2012 games coming soon. Free register for a forum acount where you can discuss about many games and free download all the new games from AMAXANG GAMES"> 
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"> <meta name="author" content="Anamik Majumdar"> 
<meta name="generator" content="Web Page Maker">  
<link REL="SHORTCUT ICON" HREF="amaxang-games-icon.ico"> 
Featured Free Games, Bomber Mario, Air Assault 2, Pharaoh Puzzle, Gangsta War Online, Jungle ATV Online, Rush Race Online, Download New Free Games, Milky Bear: Rescue Rocket, Milky Bear: Lunch Frenzy, Fishdom Spooky Splash, Tunes Jungle Adventure, Gambit Chess, New Online Games, Mech Combats Online, Party Van Madness Online, Crazy Christmas Online, Fishdom Online, Orcs VS Humans Online, Top Games, Rome PuzzleDownload, City RacingDownload, FishdomDownload, Offroad RacersDownload, Air Assault IIDownload, Moto RacingDownload  Shark AttackDownload, Game

Last edited:

eggo9432

Reaction score
I think that your site has too much going on. You might also want to center everything in a center aligned div. Cleaner code makes it easier for Google to smoothly process your site. Also, make a robots.txt file and I would also suggest submitting a sitemap of your site.