What to do if your account stops working...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
All accounts on 70.85 have been moved to another server. Be patient and if I can I will try to restore it tonight if its there.

Goten X

Reaction score
bigguy said:
All accounts on 70.85 have been moved to another server. Be patient and if I can I will try to restore it tonight if its there.

Hmm.... Thanks. Do the best you can. I (as probaly many others) am in no rush. Thanks again for the info.

|GX

vineeth

Reaction score
bigguy said:

That would be great. In fact, I was thinking of moving to another provider because I am that much concerned about my website to be online all the time. Anyway, if you can restore it soon, that would be nice.

My domain is vineeth.uni.cc

Thanks.... :hsdance:

komodolinux

Reaction score
is there any update on when the accounts will be back up? mines been down a while now as i reported it at least 3 days ago.

an update as to when things are likely to be back up would be handy.

also, what if the delays caused by the server being restored mean its over 2 weeks since logging into c-panel? does that mean the user then gets suspended on top of this inconvenience?

Kombo

Reaction score
cPanel and website doesen't work.

Domain: kk.x10hosting.com
Ip: 70.85.87.52
username: kk

Thx

InkTank

Reaction score
Cpanel nor website works.

Domain: inktank.x10hosting.com
Ip: 70.85.87.52
UserName: inktank

I get the following:

Under Construction

<!--Probable causes:<-->

The site you are trying to view does not currently have a default page. It may be in the process of being upgraded and configured.

Please try this site again later. If you still experience the problem, try contacting the Web site administrator.

<hr color="blue" size="1"> If you are the Web site administrator and feel you have received this message in error, please see "Enabling and Disabling Dynamic Content" in IIS Help.

To access IIS Help

1. Click Start, and then click Run.
  2. In the Open text box, type inetmgr. IIS Manager appears.
  3. From the Help menu, click Help Topics.
  4. Click Internet Information Services.

DMacK

Reaction score
Looks like many are coming back online.. if only mine would too.

Last edited:

Red Zombie

Reaction score
Domain: http://wrestlingworld.x10hosting.com
Ip: 70.86.136.178
user Name: wrestfpq

Also, I don't know if I should post this here, but I get an error when I go into the client area.... Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mcrypt_module_open() in /home/corey/public_html/advanced/inc/functions.php on line 26

Shahzad

Reaction score
Mine site & cPanel is also not working, showing under construction, please enable my site. Details are listed belwo:

Domain: shahzad.x10hosting.com
Ip: 70.85.87.52 (n)
UserName: shahzad
x10package: Advance

Thanks and Best Regards

joandajer

Reaction score
Domain: loslocos.x10hosting.com
Ip: 70.85.87.52 (n)
UserName: loslocos

can u put me on the list because nothing is working / cpanel / ftp.....i hope u can solve this little issue..we trust u guys

mattspec

Reaction score
well i guess it is a very large move, ive been told that it could take to the end of next week

komodolinux

Reaction score
well they originally said a week tops thereabout. so please be patient with them.

however an updated timeframe would be nice.

komodolinux

Reaction score
luckily i have a backup host elsewhere. (www.freewebtown.com) where i can store my files temporarily whilst this issue is resolved. once your sites are all up why not get an account there for emergencies such as this? that way you can bug the admins here less and let them get on with fixing things.

IceAgeMikey2

Reaction score
krgunz.x10hosting.com

When I try to go to my cpanel it says:
he page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Ultima Weapon

Reaction score
I'm unable to access Cpanel or the site (and I'm quite annoyed by the fact that my message board is "missing")

Domain: infiniforums.com
(I don't remember the IP address)
Name: infini

I hope everything can be restored -_-'

Status
Not open for further replies.