What was the first system you owned?

Rufio1

Reaction score
the first system I ever bought was the genesis, the first ever owned wasn't really a system, but more of an actual arcade machine. My dad used to work for Atari so they gave him a free arcade machine with a couple of games on it.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I had a very old computer, a table top one, black and white and when Windows was non-existent. It used to run on DOS, pretty good games for DOS at that time too...NO CD's, it only had 3 1/2 inch floppy drives....Whew

mattspec

Reaction score
486 ;) lmao

and of course the original nintendo, it was dope fly chicken, i mean duck hunt!

Last edited:

gulyman

Reaction score
mine was an n64. I got it when I was 10. Oh Zelda, how awsome you are.

Last edited:

*Face

Reaction score
I think it was a NES, but my memory's all fuzzy around that time (probably because I was just a kid back then)

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
First game I ever played on a 286, was Prince of Persia(I think). Then Golden Axe. Sorry, maybe it was Zork (text based game).

Those where the days ... : sigh : A hard drive, whats that? You get color monitors... ooooh... Then came the mouse, what the hell. Who's daft idea is this? Dot matrix printers and saw eyes from the screen frequency.

Alots changed in 16 years... :p

RogueDOC

Reaction score
The original Intellivision console.

intellivision1.jpg

KenPaulio

Reaction score
The first game system I ever owned was Nintendo 64 and the first game on it was MegaMan 64.
Yet I am glad those days are over now we got Xbox360's
:biggrin:

FalseHope

Reaction score
How could you possibly be glad those days are over? :) those were the best days :D

Well the first system I ever owned was the N64 :) best thing ever!

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
PS1!!!

I played on it more than my dad and it was his Birthday present... :p

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
N64 was my first system. So yeah, I'm a relative newbie even by gaming standards, but i still kick ass. (just look at my ranking in the arcade here).

Then the GBC, GBA, trusty Xbox and Xbox 360. And technically a Wii as well. But i don't play it much.

conex

Reaction score
My first console was the Atari, i love think the moments with my Atari, every day and night playing it!

SniperFox

Reaction score
The first console I ever owned, as in, actually possessed, was the Magnavox Odyssey. My brother gave it to me. I still have it, though it's in storage.

The first console I ever owned, as in bought for myself, is my PS2, which I am still playing, at least until I get a PS3 :D.

Last edited:

Patrick M

Reaction score
Commodore 64. Huge Floppy discs ftw (think I still have them in my basement :eek4:)

Rgamez

Reaction score
Mine was the SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)!!

It was great!!

Still got it, but i want to sell it to get some more games for my Xbox 360!!!

:)

beno1990

Reaction score
PC with Windows 3.1. It was good... At the time... And I was 4 years old.

And I guess I lie, too. It wasn't me who owned it. It was my parents. :p It was fun learning to mess around with DOS and stuff though.

Psoewish

Reaction score
My first was a SNES, and my second was a commodore 64 (zOMG, that's older than SNES xD)