What was the first system you owned?

clangoon

Reaction score
Mine was an old windows 95 pc, with TWO 500MB HARDDRIVES,
and a pII 133Mhz cpu and a 640x480 CRT screen. It sucked :(

alfred

Reaction score
Hee Hee. I had an IBM from 1997. Barely a Pentium One! (and only 1.5g of HD space)

Last edited:

manzoor

Reaction score
SEGA megadrive it was way back in 1998 or 1999 when i was 9 my dad bought it for me...

bread102

Reaction score
umm i had a NES then a PS1 then a ps2 then an xbox and thats where it stops havent gotten one since unless you count my computer

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
Uh, this computer that was old. It came with a 3 buttoned mouse, a CRT monitor. It had a really small hdd and it'd always crash. It even had a turbo button. [I pressed it and nothing happened :[]

gwuapo2007

Reaction score
Me my first was NES, in our country they called it a "Family Computer" cost around $100. Back when $100. was still worth a lot. The first Game from it was Super Mario Bros. I.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
I had a SNES, then a Game Boy (the first one.. Heavy as a Rock).
Sold both and got a Playstation 1. Then got a Game Boy Color. Sold Playstation1 and now i got a Playstation 2 and still the GameBoyColor... Neone wants to buy it ¬¬

eternal-empire

Reaction score
My first system was one in which you stick in catridges and play ascii game :D

Worse gfx than you can ever imagine

Cabrill

Reaction score
The first console my family owned was the NES for Christmas of '88, but the first system I ever personally purchased was the Donkey Kong Country bundled SNES in '94. Really I bought it for one game alone, Final Fantasy III, which I've played many, many times since then.

Avalanche

Reaction score
NES, imo one of the best consoles. When you look at it, it had so many excellent games and so much innovation. They just kept on pushing and pushing the hardware. Two (semi-four) buttons were also more than enough. These days the consoles have so much raw power, but they lack the innovation, the spirit, the good games.

I showed Darkwing Duck to a friends kid the other day, he was totally obsessed with that game. Sucky graphics, but the style is there :)

welard

Reaction score
not sure if u would class a comorder 64 a game console i had a saga thing with the built in game in

zeroex

Reaction score
A DX386-33 PC with a 100mb harddisk to play games...
First console i bought is SNES with Street Fighter II Turbo. Never looked back since.

mac173

Reaction score
Once again, you guys are making me feel very old.

My first system was PONG. I was in college.

Got a SNES for my daughter when she was about 9, and I played some games on that. Then N64.

After that we got our first PC, and I quit playing console games.