What's the difference

Patrick.B

Reaction score
Hello :)

I'm an old member of X10Premium ... for money reason I have transfert to X10Hosting Free, in my Panel (free) I can see somes upgrade, the last upgrade say's:

• All Prime Upgrade features included.
  • Guranteed 99%+ uptime.
  • Separate, lower density web hosting servers.
  • Moderately long staff response times.
  • Removes monthly sign-in activity requirement.
Available for as low as $1.00 per month.

+ [Prime Upgrade]
  • Low cost for long term.
  • Ticket-based support helpdesk. (Moderate staff reply times.)
  • Removes monthly sign-in activity requirement.
  • Doubles account's system resources (CPU & memory).
  • Community perks - User badge, highlighted threads, exclusive forum.
And in the past I have paid approx. 9$ by month for the same pearks for an X10Premium services ... So as you can see it's the same pearks, but very not the same price, what's exactly the difference between X10-Free (With upgrade Illuminated) AND the X10Premium basic service ?

Thank's !

Last edited:

Patrick.B

Reaction score
Hi !

Thank you very much ! After a quick look in this, a lot of options is better in Premium, that's help me to understand the price difference.
I will check more in the X10 Wiki, an awsome infos seem to be already there and keep this in my favorite site. ;)

A+

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Patrick,

We'll be updating the wiki soon to have more complete and fully accurate information, but what's in there now has a good idea of the actual settings.

We're also in the process of migrating the illuminated server to our Private cloud, which will help the reliability of the service.

Patrick.B

Reaction score
Hi Neil,

That's sound's good ! I have take a look in Wiki library and yes few "small details" is not up-to-date really..
If I can help you in anyway, just let me know, I'll be happy to help for the community !

A+ ;)

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Patrick,

We always welcome volunteers to chip and and help support our free hosting. :) Our support here is a tier-based system, so lend a hand, and we'll notice. We all appreciated the help from volunteers.

Patrick.B

Reaction score
Hi !

Sound's good for me. I'm an old user by the past of X10 free, after I have change for X10Premium, and now I'm back on the track of Free Hosting for somes reasons, X10 it's absolutly the best hosting service I never have seen.

So, I'll try to do my best with my skill to help anyone and you can count me on one of new volunteers.

A+

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
PM leafypiggy about getting a new pen and some stationary/office supplies.

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah and...

bQ7IxJY.jpg