Which browser is best.

Sohail

Reaction score
I would say firefox is the best! It is the fastest on almost any operating system, even Mac - I know because I have it and the tabbed window system is amazing! . It also has better support for things like javascript and stuff.

LameRock

Reaction score
Im using FF (FireFox) always so I go with FF. But sometimes, I do used IE7 if some scripts are block by FF..

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
IE7, and I am looking into IE7pro (ie7pro.com; found it on the 'windows marketplace')...

nakg0d

Reaction score
I love Firefox's plugins more than anything else; my most favorite being FireBug.

On the other hand, IE, slowly, is becoming useless, aside from a few websites that utilize java (which seems to crash my FF more than ever before).

wh00p101

Reaction score
Opera for me. I also use Firefox, IE7 and Safari... since when I'm writing sites I like to make them suit each browser individually (at least when I'm writing a page for my school's intranet...) We use all the browsers... users get a choice of which one.

alfred

Reaction score
I hate opera (continuing my prior one) it is standards compliant, but has too many security vulnerabilities that apple refuses to fix for older machines! (really nasty "smiley face" here)

calvinwc

Reaction score
I uses firefox most of the time because of its wide range of plugins for web developers (:) but sometimes IE7 to check if my site displays alright. Opera is cool but rarely use it.

warlordste

Reaction score
firefox it got great add ons easy to use have no pop ups at all its safe and ultimate internet browser :D

eminemix

Reaction score
I think the desing of IE7 is good but it's still so vulnerable.
Firefox is nice but it has a few options if you compare it with Opera.
So i think for now, Firefox rulles ( You could try testing Firefox 3 Alfa here ).

Last edited:

sisuki

Reaction score
Opera is great, but It doesnt have good addons like firefox, if it had them I would switch to Opera in a blink

satbir

Reaction score
I too like Firefox but I find IE7 has made up lot of things which IE6 was lacking like tabbed browsing.
I have also observed that IE7 loads much faster than Firefox, may be because of its nativity in windows.

zzurrien

Reaction score
I use IE7 xDD, before that i used Firefox, but now firefox is so slow for me :( >.'<

nonsensep

Reaction score
My default browser is Firefox, but I also have IE and Opera for testing web pages under all three.