Why Counterstrike Sucks.

N

Nathan

Counterstrike is the ultimate suckage for the ultimate suckage of a computer. Anyone who plays this game should burn their harddisk with thermite, buy a new one and some RAM, then buy a GeForce 4000 for 20 bucks and play good games. Do you realize how many "Counterstrike" clans are hosted here? It is beginning to become very annoying.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Dewayne said:
Counterstrike is the ultimate suckage for the ultimate suckage of a computer. Anyone who plays this game should burn their harddisk with thermite, buy a new one and some RAM, then buy a GeForce 4000 for 20 bucks and play good games. Do you realize how many "Counterstrike" clans are hosted here? It is beginning to become very annoying.

lol, i would get another game but this is the only one that works on my computer...and yea im hosting myne here but its a gamming community.. lol

N

Nathan

Other games will run under CounterStrike settings, free ones too. Try an MMORPG like KAL Online, D.O. Online or PristonTale. You can always try Wolfenstein Enemy Territory.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Dewayne said:
Other games will run under CounterStrike settings, free ones too. Try an MMORPG like KAL Online, D.O. Online or PristonTale. You can always try Wolfenstein Enemy Territory.

with a 32mb Nvida gfroce 200? I get almost 20fps! in 1.6 alone!

N

Nathan

Actually, I put together a PC before for a friend. 32mb GeForce2, 256mbs of DDR233mhz RAM and a 2.0ghz Celeron. (He was paying.) He can run all those games with ease, just try them, you make like them.

N

Nathan

I like Painkiller for LANs. I am not real sure on multiplayer though, I play plenty of games that support multiplayer. Some of them, I have not even touched the multiplayer function on.

Richard

Reaction score
I play the odd combination of CS:S and C&C (well it was odd at one time or another).

Anyway I like Counter Strike I play it on a recreational basis only though but its fun.

enslam

Reaction score
I dont really like CS either. Its most likely due to my lack of skill playing it. :p
I'ld prefer a fast paced game where you dont have to wait till the round is finnished to respawn.

evenhotterchilli

Reaction score
If you guys all hate CS so much, what online shooters do you play? You can't say ALL Half-Life mods suck?! :confused:

hoovernj

Reaction score
Dewayne said:

You sound like Maddox

Chris

Reaction score
hoovernj said:
You sound like Maddox

Maybe he is Maddox...

lol

What's with this guy Maddox? I was on digg.com and it had an item about him... that guy is messed up IMO.

Alacritous

Sw1fty

Reaction score
Dont Be Hating...

Counter-Strike is an alright game but after hours of playing it becomes the same as the last round you played. You run around try to drop a bomb or defuse it and kill people. I remember when I first got Source a while back I played it for almost 13 hours straight every day. But now I don't play it much because it has gotten boring. Now i usually play MOHAA.

gotspooned

Reaction score
i love cs! ive been playing it since i was ten. i did cal-o 4 times, cal-im in sea8, cal-m in season 9, and im planning on reforming again in season 14. :D i love that game. source is cool, too.

Conor

Reaction score
Socom still takes the cake. Too much camping in CS. Socom for PS2 and COD for PC are my two favourite shooting games.

Jordan Knezevic

Reaction score
Wow, from what I read people say CS sucks because of the low FPS they are getting, personally I get 450 FPS on CS Source... Maybe it's just because your computer... suckas ass :redface: Sorry to put it so bluntly, but it's the truth!

*Edit: Camping differs on what servers you goto, for example my clan server I ban every major camper, I mean the ones that camp 24/7.

Conquester777

Reaction score
i like cs, mainly i like playing agaisnt other players.

mmorphs or w.e they're called take wayyy too much time, stuff like warcraft iii, world of warcraft... sims... anything that i hafta play for more than 30min to REALLY be satisfied.

with mmorphs, you play for hours, and it feels like just a few minutes, and you just HAVE to keep playing.

but with counter-strike, i play, and when i finish, im like whoa! i still have time to do my homework for once.

Xempttt

Reaction score
i luv cs. its the best game ever. even though i cant play it at my house.