why is my site suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
Thank-you
So can I keep your advertisements on the bottom? or do I have to put them at the top?

Maurice

Reaction score
You just said you would place them on top ( And that's where they belong) And now you ask where do they have to be....

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
I know... but i'm just asking that is a requirement to put your ads at the top or it doesnt matter as long as they are there? Besides I didnt read anything about where the ads go (top or bottom)... anyways i've placed at the bottom of the forum right now..

hope that is fine.
thanks for giving me another chance

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Wtf... they need to be at the top, if they are not on the top by tonight Im suspending your account, and you wont be getting it back

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
Ok. I will put them at the top.
But I'm just saying that I didnt read anything on where the ads. had to go. but still, i'll put them on the top.

please dont suspend my account.
thanks

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
why did you suspend my account?
i was changing your ads from the bottom to the top....

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hmmmm Funny as soon as I suspend your account you come on and post
Ok. I will put them at the top.
But I'm just saying that I didnt read anything on where the ads. had to go. but still, i'll put them on the top.

please dont suspend my account.
thanks
like you didnt know...

then 1 minute after that post you post:
why did you suspend my account?
i was changing your ads from the bottom to the top....

Wierd huh? I'm not that stupid and I gave you all last night to do it and still at 2:00 this afternoon you didnt move them. Your not getting your account back.

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
I just signed on the forum few minutes ago... I read your post. and I replied. but then when i went to the cpanel to change the ads.... you suspended my account so how could i change it now?

please why are you being so hard on us? we are doing everything you say.
i said i was going to put your ads on the top but now i cant cuz its suspend.

please unsuspend my account... i'll put it right away.. please tyler...

blade

Reaction score
m8 put it this way you have had a little over 2 months two do this and there is countless threads explaining were the adds have to go do a search and you will find them, If i was a super mod id have permanently suspended your account for taking the piss, no offence m8 but you really got lucky they held out this long and are generous to have let you do it but you didnt take the chance and missed out, so basically your own fault. :S

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
I said I was sorry... I didnt know where the ads were suppose to go.. I had been wondering why they suspended my account for putting their ads on the bottom because when i read the rules, it didnt say anything about it... So I thought it didnt really matter where they went (top or bottom) as long as they were they...

I was just asking to be sure... and when i ask they suspend my account for no reason.
i even said i was going to change it right now, but they suspended my account before i could even do that. I'm not being smart or trying to make the admins and mods look stupid by switching ads and whatever is it that you find stupid.

I had just came online few minutes ago and i read tylers post that the ads had to go on the top before night. I didnt visit the forum yesterday until now. i even replied that i was going to change the ads. and thats exactly what i was doing but then all of a sudden... in a minute my account got suspended....

anyways... please give me one more chance... i'm willing to do what you say. i'll put your ads on the top of the forum right this instance once i get access. please tyler or mods... unsuspend my account

thank-you in advance.
djluv

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
Where is tyler?
please respond... i said i was sorry. and besides it isnt my fault. i was just asking for help and this is how i get responded?

thought this hosting site was good... plz give me my account back

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I suspended your account before you made that post that you were going to change the ads...

This is a good hosting site, one of the best, but that still means you have to follow the rules.

Last edited:

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
I know this is the best hosting... i like it very much thats why i want to use it.
you guys are the best....

and no you didnt suspend my account before i posted that message... i had posted the first message about "i'll change the ads from bottom to top" and then when i went to change it, which i removed ur ad code from the bottom and was going to put in the top... you suspended my account... then i posted the other message...

please dont make a big deal about this. how many times do you want me to say sorry?
i'm agreeing to you that i will put the ads on the top...and will do everything u say. so then why not give me my account?

please tyler... just this last time.
i dont want to lose my account from here... i really enjoy this hosting. its the best i have seen so far.. plz? can i get my account bak

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Dude I suspended your account BEFORE you made that post... I know I did cause then 10 minutes later you come on and then post those 2 posts almost at the same time. I already said your not getting your account back, sorry.

djluv

Banned
Reaction score
I dont know who was first... me posting or you suspending it
but why cant i get my account back now? I said i'm putting your ads. on the top of the forum.

please tyler... just this last time.
i wont do anything that'll go against your hosting rules. please give me last chance...

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Im sorry, even Corey said he was only giving you one more day. No

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.