wii work-out

Axle4080

Reaction score
How many people use the wii fit? the company I work with is designing a game that they may try to market, and I was curious how the wii fit treats everyone...

bobolopo

Reaction score
i don't understand your question. haha

whats wii fit? i got wii sports. its fun!

kkenny

Reaction score
I hope to get it once it stops going sold out at the stores. I hope it can help me shed a few pounds or so./

kkenny

Reaction score
I didn't know people actually used it for that.

When you first get on, the Wii mysteriously measures your BMI (they can detect your weight by pressure on the board, and using the sensor bar, detect your height) and then you do things using your body to play the game. Over time, playing the game makes you burn off some calories = healthy. And healthy = lower weight than 46987249624967 pounds!

My friend tried an experiement, he put 12 1 inch books up, and the Wii measured 1 foot and about 128 pounds, and they made this virtual character that looked midget ish and fat.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Wii Fit I hear is a very good excersize game for the Wii. It seems to be very popular as well. Though I don't have a Wii here, I think I may know someone who might have this game for me to try out.

kkenny

Reaction score
Nintendo, shedding off that piece of fat. Game by game!

Sohail

Reaction score
Wii Fit!? So now you can work out with games. That seems like a very good game to be made for the Wii, you'd be able to work out, and have fun at the same time, i think i should try it out when i get a chance.

kkenny

Reaction score
Lol, weight limit:300 lbs. HAha, that would suck.

Anyways it seems pretty much a good advertising incentive for a project.